Any problems making payments online?

daemom

DIS Veteran
Have any of you had issues when making a payment online using a gift card? I did last week and I could see that my balance due was decreased by the amount of my gift card. Today, the balance is back up--as if I didn't make a payment. I've been on hold with Disney for 53 minutes............;)

.........one hour and twenty minutes later..........:lmao: It's straightened out. The gift card apparently didn't go through because the money was still on it. I was concerned that it was floating around somewhere out there..beneath the pale moonlight. I've made payments online before using my credit card with no problem--first problem and first time using a gift card!! Thanks!

We had the same problem with my husband's regular credit card. It showed we paid, I went back the next morning to check something else and it said we hadn't paid anything. I called and waited on hold forever and it went straight thru.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter