Any possible way to find out your dining rotation BEFORE cruise

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I'd really love to find out before-hand, so I know what to pack (we're still not 100% sure if we're doing the formal thing, so knowing which restaurant we'll be in on formal night will determine). :confused3

Nope, only if you're in one of the suites. The soonest you know is when you get you key to the world card at checkin.

If you purchase the REAS package, I believe you can also choose your dining rotation. However, IMHO, the dining rotation shouldn't impact your decision to go to formal night or pirate night. All restaurants are just as nice.

We were in Parrot Cay for semi formal and formal nights this past October. The colors of the restaurant seemed to be brighter with all the dark colors of the formal attire. Most people don't like this rotation, but it was just as nice for us.

If you purchase the REAS package, you can request your dining rotation, but it is not guaranteed. You still won't know your actual rotation until you get to the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter