Any Pool Closings scheduled for Polynesian Resort

Disneymoon2007

Earning My Ears
Hi all! We are going staying at the Polynesian resort this October. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the pool will be closing at all that month. I have never stayed at any of the resorts, but I have heard that they do the pool maintenance in the off season months....so I was just wondering...

:flower3: :hourglass :bride: :groom: :flower1:

Disneymoon2007, as someone said on another thread, there really is no "off season" at WDW!! That being said, I'd think it would be more like them to do it in January rather than Oct. Weather would permit swimming in Oct. more so than Jan., don't you think? Of course, there is often maintenance going on somewhere that's going to bother SOMEBODY! Hopefully, it won't be you!! Good luck...

The title of this thread FREAKED me out:scared:

I thought I was going to read the pool will be closed...while we are there...

ahh I can breathe again.

The title of this thread FREAKED me out:scared:

I thought I was going to read the pool will be closed...while we are there...

ahh I can breathe again.
I agree with you about the title. It's good the OP was just asking if it was going to be closed and not reporting that it will actually be closed starting on a specific date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter