Any place to meet & greet the Beast??

HFC1969

Grand Floridian Junkie!
Ok... Im a Disney Dad through & true... my DD 5 princess: ... Wants to meet the Beast.. Can it be done?

We see the show at Hollywood Studios everytime we are there... We see Beast on DCL at Lumieres when they dance.. but I am looking for a meet & greet.. Is there any?

Ok... Im a Disney Dad through & true... my DD 5 princess: ... Wants to meet the Beast.. Can it be done?

We see the show at Hollywood Studios everytime we are there... We see Beast on DCL at Lumieres when they dance.. but I am looking for a meet & greet.. Is there any?

You can meet the beast in epcot at the french pavilion. Check the schedule for times.

My DD6 also loves the Beast--she's a self-declared tomboy who has lately shunned the princesses:-)sad2:), but she REALLY likes the Beast :love:! Hoping we'll be able to meet him in a couple weeks, too! (Also hoping she'll like the princesses again after we get there, esp when we do our princess breakfast that we booked 6 months ago when the princesses were still "cool" :))

Try a Christmas trip sometime. He is typically available to meet in his dress attire with Belle in her Christmas dress. Aren't they a handsome couple????

IMG_4639-1 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

We are going in December. Where was this pic taken?

As PP mentioned it was taken in Toontown. The princesses and thier princes are available during MVMCP and since the Princesses have moved to the Town Square greeting area you can just about bet they will be there during MVMCP. In addition to Beast that is one place you can find the Snow Prince, Charming, and Prince Phillip which are rare meet and greet Prince opporutnities.

We saw Beast both with and without Belle in France last Sept. and saw Belle (in her Christmas dress) and Beast at MVMCP in 2006 in Fantasyland, in the back behind Peter Pan.

We also saw Beast and Belle together in Epcot's France pavilion last summer.

As previously mentioned, check your EPCOT times guide. Beast is scheduled several times a day by himself in France. When he is with Belle, she is in her plain blue dress and a ponytail.

The now-gone Toon Town Fair. We expect them to still be available at MK for MVMCP.

Funny, is there a beast in that pic? I only see Belle. ;)

But keep in mind you may not get them. We were at the party last year and did the line for this in hopes to see this couple, but we got Cindy, Snow White, and Aurora with their princesses. Not very exciting...we'd met most of them before plus they didn't have special outfits.

We also saw beast in the Francepavilion a couple of weeks ago. Make sure to ask the handler for the exact time Beast will be there because he isn't always there. Also line up to see him about 20 minutes before his scheduled time if you can. The handler told me that she sometimes has to close the line before he even gets there. Good luck! He is worth the wait. My DD loved him.

But keep in mind you may not get them. We were at the party last year and did the line for this in hopes to see this couple, but we got Cindy, Snow White, and Aurora with their princesses. Not very exciting...we'd met most of them before plus they didn't have special outfits.

Belle/Beast traded out with Snow White/Snow Princess during last year's MVMCP. I remember furiously trading intel with mom2rtk and other posters trying to help her time it just right. It worked out okay for her--eventually.

One of my favorite WDW memories was about three years ago when my DH and I met Belle and The Beast in France. I had an older WDW shirt that reads "I'm with the Beast" with Belle in her blue dress. I didn't want my DH to have nothing on his shirt in return so I made him one that had a picture of Beast on it and said, "Real women love the Beast!". When it was our turn in line Belle read the shirts and loved them. She then read them to Beast because I don't think Beast has the best eyesight ;). I then got the biggest hug I've ever gotten from a character. And let me tell you Beast is strong! It was a great time and a wonderful memory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter