Any PINs out yet for 2015?

mrsdaly

Mouseketeer
I seem to recall it was around this time last year that the free dining pins started to roll out for early 2014. I seem to get PINs all the time, just never for when we're planning our trips (last year I got so many pins, but planned a January 2014 trip and no pins!). Just wondering... I haven't heard so I'm guessing no, and there's still hope for me!

I got my free dining PIN last year on October 7 for January-March. I am crossing my fingers and toes for another this year...

I booked the SPD discount today. I also get free dining offers through out the year. Free dining is soooo much better, but we did save $642.30 and had to upgrade to a garden view room at POR. There is 2 adults, ! teenager & 1 child in our party. I am still checking the mail for a pin code!

hopefully we will hear in the next few days! I'd really like to get a Free Dining pin.... it is the only way I will be able to negotiate a trip with my DH I think :)

hopefully we will hear in the next few days! I'd really like to get a Free Dining pin.... it is the only way I will be able to negotiate a trip with my DH I think :)

Same here. DH said if we don't get a PIN, we don't go. :(

I just booked the SPD discount, but it's not nearly as good as the free dining so I'm hoping that the PIN shows up like it always has in the past. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't realize I've already booked and take me off the list!!!

I'm jealous because I have NEVER gotten a pin! I do all the things that are suggested for getting one, but no such luck!

It would be nice to get one because the S/P/D deal was not as good as I was hoping!

do you ever sign up with a new e-mail? I was getting pins all. the. time. when I hadn't booked in a while. I just set up a new e-mail account in hopes that maybe I'll get the Jan FD pin. I didn't get that one last year (probably because I had already booked on the day the S/P/D promo went out. Who knows.

my husband got a few pins for the fall, but probably won't get any for Jan/Feb, especially since I just booked the Disney Visa deal. :rotfl:

Just got off the phone with a CM and she said that there are discounts off room-only reservations and free dining PINS that started going out this week.

Unfortunately, I don't have one yet. I have two for fall, but not for 2015.

Melissa - most of the time they send them via e-mail but it seems as though there are a lot of people who don't get the e-mail but they call, and lo, and behold, there is a PIN on their account. I did try that once last year and was told no, but often people will call once a week and after a few weeks it's there.

We just took our first trip to WDW in August but oddly this was not sent to the email I have for MDE. Looks like it only excludes 3-bedroom villas and campsites.

Here's the details...

Email Titled "You've Been Chosen For a Magical Deal"

AN EXTRA-ENCHANTING DEAL FOR YOU!

ANOTHER REASON TO COME BACK... Since you’ve stayed with us before, we wanted to give you something extra special so you can stay with us again at the place where dreams come true! We hope to see ya real soon!

Save up to 35% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!

For stays most nights 1/5–3/21/15 and 4/9–5/31/15.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. 35% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.
See Important Details.*

Be sure to mention your UNIQUE OFFER CODE: xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx (I blocked those out)

Call 407–939–1937 or call your Travel Agent

Want the total package?

Play, Stay, Dine & Save up to $600 for a family of four on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room, ticket and dining package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels! For stays most nights 12/14–12/20/14 and 1/5–3/7/15. Book by 12/29/14.
Learn how to save even more!

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same package for 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child in the same room. Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
See Important Details.**

Walt Disney World Resort hotels

Whether you want to stay at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort again or try something new, take a peek at our options. Just check out the photo player below. Then watch the video to learn about all the great benefits you can take advantage of when you stay with us.

*Important Details
Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable and excludes 3-bedroom villas and campsites.

**Important Details
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Excludes 3-bedroom villas and campsites.

Dining plan excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3–9 must order from the children's menu, where available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

^i just got that pin too!

Of course I spent an hour and 45 minutes on the phone getting the room only discount this morning. :rotfl2: The link won't let me see the details though (it says it doesn't match their records?:confused3) but I am going to call in a little bit and talk to a CM about it. If I could save another 5% off of my BC reservation that would be awesome!:wizard:(But of course I get the email just as my lunch break is ending so now I need to wait to call.:lmao:)

Just got the same 35% off discount pin...can't call right now though and just booked Monday for trip in January... We will see if I can get more off ;)

Just got my pin... same as others have already mentioned 35% off or the SPD deal... not what I was hoping for at all!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that a FD pin shows up in the future, but won't hold my breath. Darn!!!

Might end up doing something different this year... DD has been begging for a cruise.

Got my pin emailed to me also today about 4 hours ago. Booked RO at POR with the Disney Visa earlier in the week, Garden View as no Standard were available. The pin states "Save up to 35% off rooms" and Visa offer was only 20/25% so I gave it a shot. After getting "the circuits are all busy" several times, got through and, again, no Standard rooms available OR Garden View rooms available, but she could upgrade me to a Pool View and I would be paying about $20 bucks less than the Garden View Visa deal so I took it. Since we have to go during Peak rates this year, every little bit helps!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter