Any PIN codes out right now?

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
Just curious if anyone has one that's still bookable? I am curious how far we are into the year with PIN code dates. My last one expired February
25th and covered dates until early june maybe the 5th. Anyone have one more current than that ?TIA!:goodvibes

I have wondering the same thing. I think fall pins started in the beginning of May last year. I would love to be able to go ahead and book with a pin.

Recently got one good til 28th of August
Up to 30 percent of lodging and free park hopper upgrade

Recently got one good til 28th of August
Up to 30 percent of lodging and free park hopper upgrade

Thanks for the response!:thumbsup2

Was is book by august 28th or stay by august 28th?

Im so anxious for a late fall code its killing me!:confused3 I just want to finalize my days and such!!

Thanks for the response!:thumbsup2

Was is book by august 28th or stay by august 28th?

Im so anxious for a late fall code its killing me!:confused3 I just want to finalize my days and such!!

I got the same PIN - it was good for stays up to August 28th. If I remember correctly, you had to book by June 20th. But we're going in September, so the PIN was no good for us this time. Hopefully, Fall PINs will be out soon! ::yes::

Joining.... waiting for Dec pin codes and seems like last year they came out in May. I started keeping mine in a folder and writing date I received it. If I get any I'll definitely post on here

Would love to get a PIN again, specifically one that covers October:goodvibes! We were getting them regularly in 2010 and 2011 and were able to use them to go to F&WF over Columbus Day weekend both those years. Then they abruptly stopped :worried:. Hope one finds its way to us again!

We were getting them pretty regularly until the February now nothing! I remember getting one For last November in April or May so I'm really hoping to see another one soon! FD for November would be amazing! I hope we see something soon! If/when I get another one I'll post here!

I got the same PIN - it was good for stays up to August 28th. If I remember correctly, you had to book by June 20th. But we're going in September, so the PIN was no good for us this time. Hopefully, Fall PINs will be out soon! ::yes::

We got that one. It says book by 6/26 for stays 6/1 to 8/28/14. It is 30% rooms AND free Park Hoppers for all in that room with tickets 5 days and over.

Our other PIN came earlier in the mail. In addition to Jan to May with some blackouts, it also covers 8/17 to 9/27/14 at 35% off select resorts. I can't find a "book by" date, so perhaps they are still accepting that if you can find one for yourself.

If I do get a pin code when it is released, can I book 2 rooms with the pin or just one?

TIA!
Erin

I got a pin earlier this year for free dining and I got the 30% off lodging and free PH upgrade last week! I'm hoping this PIN luck will carry over to November 2015, when we are going again!! So tempting to use these codes...hate letting them goto waste!

We received the same PIN for the 30% and free PH. We already have an existing ressie for June. The room was discounted about 25% and I believe there was some offer where we got the 5th day free for our tickets. My question is can this PIN we just received be applied to the existing ressie? Will we lose the 1 day free ticket offer? Thx

Pboy207 - You can't do both. You can go to the link provided on the postcard, enter your code and prepare a quote, but you'll have to choose one offer or the other by calling or having your TA make the change.

How do you get these pins?! Tia

PINs are random discounts disney sends out. No one really knows exactly how to trigger them but there are some ideas.

Order a disney vacation planning DVD
Plan a trip on the disney website and save it dont book it
Get your name on every disney list you can find

It seems like once you get one you start to get others. Of course this isnt what happens to everyone but it seems to happen to a lot. Good luck!!

How do you get these pins?! Tia

This may just be coincidence, but I hadn't gotten any pin codes since signing up for a Disney account in prep for our honeymoon last May. Yesterday I priced out a couple of trips, thinking ahead for F&W, and I got a pin today (the same up to 30% off room and free Park Hopper upgrade others have mentioned). I thought it was interesting that the pin came shortly after I looked up vacation options.

Yesterday I received another PIN via email for 30% off select rooms with free park hopper on your tickets- this was for dates between June and August with a book by date of June 26th. This is the second pin I got for this kind of offer. That is also Pin number 4 total for the year so far that I didn't need to use because I am traveling in November.

So the next round of public offers for late summer/fall should be soon I am sure. :)

I too received the pin code for free hopper added to any 5 day ticket with rooms up to 30%. Good till June so going to keep a watch for anything but that's a good deal if you plan on using hopper option..
Carribean beach July 2014 already booked room just waiting on pin codes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter