Any pictures of the "Gingerbread" Cinderellas Castle?

ms1031

DIS Veteran
Has anyone found and pictures of the Castle lit up like a Gingerbread house?

I'm so curious! :santa:

I saw one the other day (can't remember where). I looked real quick and then closed it. We will be down there the day after Thanksgiving and I do not want to spoil what we see.

Linda

The DIS boards fb site posted some pics, if you are on fb. It looked awesome!! :santa:

Ahhhhhhhhh - I have to keep telling myself - do not look - do not look.

Thank you for posting the links and not the pictures. I want to be surprised.

Linda

I'm looking forward to seeing this, so I did not peak either, so I do appreciate the link only being posted. Thank you!

Is this every night? We will be there the week of T'Giving but won't get there in time to go to MVMCP so I hope it isn't just during that.

I peaked :lmao:
but I was also the kid who found the presents and unwrapped them to see what was in them, then re-wrapped them and acted surprised after opening them in front of my parents...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just FYI that gingerbread rendering that the disney blog posted isn't how the castle is decorated. It's just one of the projections that lasts maybe 10 seconds during the holiday portion of the magic memories and you show

The castle also looks like candy canes and other things during the show too

I have a few pictures from last night on my personal blog! It was neat!

!SPOILER ALERT! http://www.employedbythemouse.com

***Edited the link, it works from my computer. If it doesn't work, you could Google "Employed by the Mouse". The photos are in the latest post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter