Any pics yet of Dream aft balconies?

Any pics of 10160? I have that booked for November and haven't been able to find any pics of that room or verandah.

Thanks!

That's our room on PCC 3.0...so be sure to post pictures when you get back if someone hasn't beaten you to it between now and then! :goodvibes

Here are the pics I promised for stateroom #6688. We were very happy with the room. Very quiet and decent size. Our verandah was the perfect size. The room next to us, #6690, had a HUGE verandah!! We were happy with ours though. When looking directly below/over the side of the railing, you are looking right at Sorcerer Mickey!!! Very cool.

Hope this helps.

Kelly

lilliansmommy Thank you so much for posting the pictures of 6688. We have 6688 & 6690 in August. It looks great.

Thank you so very much! We also have the connecting HA room (6686). If you can let me know if the verandah divider outside opens up to that room (even though it's a porthole room) I would appreciate that.

Have a great cruise!

I thought it looked like they would open. However, it is a very small "door" and you would have to step over a piece of the frame of the divider. Not very conducive, in my opinion. Especially since the room next to it (6686) is an accessible room. I posted some pics. Hopefully the pics can give you a better idea. Enjoy your cruise!! I know we did!!

Kelly

We just got off the cruise on Thursday and I'm gonna try and post pics this weekend along with a full trip report.

Thanks for the updates and photos! We have 6186, 88, & 90. Just not looking forward to the flag flapping in our verandah at port as folks have posted.

Here is a picture of 6690's balcony. It is the mirror of 6190 so it should be the same size. 6192 should be slightly deeper and wider.
3tmswa.jpg

UmmGooD, thanks for posting the picture awhile back . Just wondering does anyone know if 6190 and 6192 have lounge chairs? It didnt seem to me that there were any in the picture.

Thanks

Can anyone confirm that Fantasy stateroom numbers will definitely be identical to Dream's? Reason I ask is because we're currently booked in 7044 (Cat 5C), but thinking of switching to a cheaper 6A, but only if we could get one of the larger corner aft balconies. (We are trying to convince some family to go with us and most likely they'll be sailing in an inside stateroom. Would love to get one of the largest aft balconies so they could enjoy it with us.:thumbsup2)

Thanks! (Oh and P.S.- I plugged in one of the staterooms someone stayed in mentioned a few pages back, it was 8 something and it had a big balcony, but when I plugged that stateroom into DCL's deck plan for the fantasy, it looked like one of the deeper aft balconies, but not the same as the one posted which was a bigger, corner aft balcony.)

Never mind...I got a separate deck plan to pull up on another site and it says it is for both Dream/Fantasy. Now I'm trying to figure out which rooms are definitely HA, because I have a few rooms in mind to ask my TA, but wouldn't want to book an HA room and take that away from someone who really needs it.

Just checking in... we have #9170 Fantsay for May 2012.
Would love to see it from the Dream:goodvibes

Ann:flower3:

I'm still waiting for pics of 9176 :goodvibes

Waiting for 9170....I have that one on the Fantasy in June 2012, and also for 9172 (Sept Dream 2011) and would also like to see the inside of the rooms, too. 9176 shouldn't be too much different than 9172...maybe just a tad smaller balcony, but a pic of either would give us a good idea.

Waiting for 9170....I have that one on the Fantasy in June 2012, and also for 9172 (Sept Dream 2011) and would also like to see the inside of the rooms, too. 9176 shouldn't be too much different than 9172...maybe just a tad smaller balcony, but a pic of either would give us a good idea.

I thought by now someone has had to take pics :confused3
Still excited about going:banana:

Ann:teacher:

Bumping for a question!! :) I posted this question in another thread and for the life of me I can't find it :rotfl2:

Did any of you notice a significant change in the "sway" when you stayed in these aft cabins compared to midship? We have 6188 for our Dream Cruise next year and I choose it based on the great feedback of the extended verandah but I hope it's the right choice. I typically take Bonine anyway just so I won't have issues (preventative) but it's my sons first cruise. I chose the lower level on purpose for this reason as well.

Just curious for your thoughts on this! The cabins are selling out quickly so if I truly need to change, I should do it sooner rather than later but we love the idea of the extended verandah as well. :banana:

Thanks,
Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter