Any OUAT fans here?

Angelcatsmom

Mouseketeer
I'm really looking forward to season 3! How do you feel about Captain Hook as a (somewhat) hero, and Peter Pan as a potential villain? I love the fact that the producers/writers have used the Disney names for the characters like Ariel and Belle, but are putting their own twist on things.

Me too! Our plan for tonight is to get home from church, make root beer floats, and watch the premiere. I am having mixed feelings on the Peter Pan/Captain Hook deal, but I also like the twists they've added. Me and my mom and sisters have been wondering who 'He' is, the on they're all supposed to fear or something like that. My little sister is excited because Ariel is coming in, and Ariel's her favorite princess

My little sister is excited because Ariel is coming in, and Ariel's her favorite princess

Oh, I am too! And the actress who will be playing her seems just right for the part! I hope that Ariel is going to be a "good" character. She is one of my favorite princesses too.

It sounds interesting. I always thought the concept of never growing up childish.

The season premiere just started! I'm all cozied up and enjoying every min. of it! I love OUAT!

I love this show. Like crazy.
Absoluty love Hook. Really love that theyre in Neverland this season.
I think they do a fantastic job of intergrating the storylines between disney, and all other fantasy characters.
Im kind of looking forward fo seeing how Dr. Whale / Dr Frankenstein / Transylvania world comes into play in the future. (If they even do that)

I actually just started with season 1 a few weeks ago. Haven't got to season 2 yet tho I watched the Journey to Neverland episode to get me caught up and I am watching season3. This show is amazing. I actually enjoy the twists they're doing such as Hook and Pan. I always said pirates aren't bad...they're just misunderstood. Lol. And i love how maniacal Pan became when he revealed himself. Anyhow. I'm loving OUAT. 5 star show.

Tonight's episode is "The Lost Girl." I'm guessing this is about Emma and her not so happy childhood. Wonder if I better run to CVS and stock up on tissues...

I love the storyline this season - having these characters who despise one another working toward a common goal. And tonight is the premiere of OUAT in Wonderland. :goodvibes

This sounds great! However, I can't work out what OUAT stands for :rotfl:

Can someone please enlighten me as this programme sounds like my kinda thing :thumbsup2

Thanks!!!

I'm liking this season despite the fact that Pan is our villain. I have always loved that character. Still, it is interesting and I like what they are doing with the main characters of the show.

Still doing recaps of the show, just on the blog in my signature these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter