• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any other tattooed disney lovers out there ??

I only have one tattoo, but it is very special. Tinkerbell is on my shoulder with my daughter's name. She was such a huge Tinkerbell fan her whole life.
Sadly, she got her "wings" in 2010 (evil leukemia). My son-in-law and granddaughter scattered some of her ashes in front of the castle at WDW ... so she could fly with Tinkerbell everynight.
My Granddaughter encouraged me to get the tat. It is very pretty and gets lots of compliments.... but would think twice about going thru that pain again....
:littleangel:

I only have one tattoo, but it is very special. Tinkerbell is on my shoulder with my daughter's name. She was such a huge Tinkerbell fan her whole life.
Sadly, she got her "wings" in 2010 (evil leukemia). My son-in-law and granddaughter scattered some of her ashes in front of the castle at WDW ... so she could fly with Tinkerbell everynight.
My Granddaughter encouraged me to get the tat. It is very pretty and gets lots of compliments.... but would think twice about going thru that pain again....

I might be a Macho biker but I now have a tear in my eye. That was one of the saddest and sweetest things I've read, sorry for your lose.

:( I'm so sorry for your loss xx

NewTattoo3_zps13002041.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

love mines

11 tattoos, plans for many more. Recently moved to Florida for Disney.

It always makes me smile to go to the parks, tattoos on full display and remember what a pain in the butt it was to hide them all while interning with the mouse a few years ago.

i don't have any tattoos so i don't count, but i just have to say i love the mickey tattoo! being a music nerd myself, i really appreciate how mickey was designed with the bass/treble clefs and various notes. very creative! two of my favorite things combined, haha.

Wish I could post pics but right now I've got six tattoos. One is the face on the wallpaper in the haunted mansion and another isn't Disney related but has a hidden mickey in it. Next up is the girl and the alligator from the stretching room in the haunted mansion. Getting that started two weeks before my trip down to wdw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter