any other tattooed disney lovers out there ??

I only have the one tattoo myself, so I probably don't count, but I do love women with tattoos. I've seen some that look very attractive indeed.

I have two tattoos. One on my foot is a butterfly and then a week ago I got Mickey and Minnie on my ankle :)

I currently have 4. No Disney ones yet, but I want Hakuna Matata across the back of my neck

I have Mufasa on my ankle and my sister has Chip from Beauty and the Beast on her's.

I have the pumpkin coach from Cinderella on my ankle and DH has a dragon in the shape of a Mickey head on his bicep.
I'm still planning to do a small hidden Mickey somewhere - just haven't decided where yet!

I have a Mickey head silhouette on my calve, a Mickey head that I designed between my shoulder blades. I'm thinking of putting a couple of Walt Disney quotes on me next.

I am a Mickey Mouse purest. I love the older Mickey Mouse with the tail. I wear a Mickey Mouse watch everyday and have a tattoo of Mickey on my chest, that way Mickey stays with me all the time. It was a slight midlife treat to myself after a divorce. I love it! Everyone who knows me was not surprised, lol~ ;)

Here's my Mickey tattoo

null.jpg
[/IMG]

I have 8 tattoos but none of them are Disney related. I would love to have Disney sleeves but I would never invest the time or money into getting that much ink. All of my tats are covered by clothes. Nothing you can see like on my arms or neck.

I have 3 tattoos but nothing Disney related yet. I love Disney villains, especially Maleficent, so I was thinking something involving her.

I have 3 Disney tattoos. I have Steamboat Willie on my left lower leg, Daisy Duck on my right lower mid calf, and I have a Hidden Mickey behind my left ear. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter