Any other resorts besides BC have a small kiddie slide?

caribear

I love WDW!
My dd loves the little slide at Stormalong Bay, but she is too small for most of the other slides. She wears her water wings/floaties, but I think most of the slides at the other resorts are a little too fast for her. I thought I remember seeing some photos of another small slide at one of the resorts, but now I can't seem to find anything. Anyone know of any tame or small slides at the resort pools?
Thanks!

CBR's slide is a bit short. I know my son would hate it. When we stayed there he wasn't doing slides yet. By the time he was doing slides, I decided that CBR's was not enough for him, so there you are.

If she is able to/willing to sit up during the slide, many of the resort slides can be tame - for example AKL and WL slides are relatively short and have small slopes (as opposed to BW/BWV and BC/YC/BCV)

Cheers
jaysue

We are going to the Saratoga Springs Resort in May........From what we have seen in pics it looks to have a smaller slide like the small one at Yacht club..... My dd is 2 and I think she will love it. Plus they have a donald duck play area by the pool with water shooting from the ground.....

We stayed at CBR in February and my 4 and 6 year olds loved the slide at that pool. They even had activities for the kids like games and chalk drawing and contests. We stayed at the pool instead of doing Blizzard Beach because the kids wanted to go to the castle pool. I highly recommend Caribbean Beach Resort.

Thanks everyone for your replies! The slide at POFQ looks like the perfect "speed" for dd. I will have to check out pics for Saratogo Springs too....maybe that is where I saw the small slide. We are currently staying at WL and Poly in May, but maybe we will change it around a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter