• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any other East Coasters gearing up for the snow storm?

I had to fly from Albuquerque to Denver to Atlanta yesterday. The world is nuts when it's beautiful and sunny in Denver and snowing in Atlanta. Our flight was delayed several hours but we finally got back home. Then we had to drive about 45 minutes to get home where thankfully school was cancelled so we had the day off! Woo hoo! :)

yay!! a snow day!!!!
It didn't arrive till around 10. When we got up this morning the plows had done their job and we were thinking of trying to go to work (60 miles away - east). But we had no cable, no tv, and our only radio stations play Pennsylvania news and weather so we didn't know how it was back east. Then, the snow started again (YES!!!). and we stayed home :-)

ROFL at DVC's comments about her hubby. I honestly don't understand men sometimes either! ;)

For all waiting for a snow to come, just keep safe everyone. Cook something for all to keep it warm. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter