Any other DIS'ers planning on winning the $560 million lottery tonight?

roomthreeseventeen

Inaugural Dopey Challenge finisher
I asked my DH if we could buy a home in Golden Oaks, but he said he'd rather buy DVC at AKL, GF and BC and just go back and forth all the time. :cool1:

Well, I am. But I am winning $640 million... It's gone up. :thumbsup2

I can't wait to call in sick Monday and go pick up my giant check. Then, come Tuesday, my house will be paid off. Wednesday, I will pick out a new car. Thursday, well, I will head into work to clean off my desk and tell everyone goodbye. Friday, well that is close enough to the weekend to begin a vacation... so I will. Somewhere warm and exotic. :cloud9:

But thank you for checking. I am really excited about my new future. :banana:

you mean the $640 million lottery? (as of when i last looked)

i assumed everyone in the US bought at least one ticket - even those in states like florida that don't participate...georgia's just across the border (and georgia must really be cleaning up, what with florida and alabama right next door)...

why doesn't florida participate>

If we win, you have my pledge to cap off the Give Kids the World million dollar challenge! :goodvibes

I know we won't win, but it's fun to buy a few tickets...just in case. :)

Woo-hoo - it went up! :cool1:

I've got my ultimate Disney trip planned. One week at WDW, where we will stay concierge at AKL and purchase DVC while we are there. Then, we'll cruise on the Fantasy. :cloud9:

And...I'll throw in a couple extra million to Give Kids the World before I come home - why not? :thumbsup2

Fun to dream about, even though I won't win...:lmao:

We didn't make the drive to GA. Too far to drive for a lottery ticket. I wish they did do that lottery here in FL.

I just "invested" $5 . . . first time I ever played. I just hope tomorrow morning when I win I don't get taxed too much : - )

DR NYKCB (Ken)

I don't even want the full prize. I'll share!
Enough for a family cruise on the new ship, ABD to Italy, points at GF....enough for my family to not worry about bills anymore!
And of course, a NICE donation to GKTW!

Count us in. Our office went in together... It think we got 19 numbers :lmao:

I asked my DH if we could buy a home in Golden Oaks, but he said he'd rather buy DVC at AKL, GF and BC and just go back and forth all the time. :cool1:

LOL - My DH wants the house in Golden Oaks.. and I want the over abundance of DVC! :lmao:

And a good chunk to GKTW for sure! :goodvibes

It's fun to dream about winning and what I would do. I do think about vacations, a dream home,paying off bills and college for kids and my niece but I also think about how much I could do for others. My first donation would be to GKTW...I think that would mean the most to me. To be able to make it possible for kids and their families to be able to experience a place that I love so much!!

11pm Eastern time.

... and may the odds be ever in your favor.

(I couldn't resist! :rotfl: )

I have my 6 chances! It is always nice to dream about what you would do. I figured you can win if you don't play, so here we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter