Any opinions on www.floridaticketsinc.com $167.95 4 park flex ticket

fox

Earning My Ears
Anyone have experience with www.floridaticketsinc.com. Are they an authorized / reliable seller of tickets?

I'm looking at the 4 park 14 day flex ticket for $167.95 including tax.

Since we want to go to Sea World also, this looks like the best price on this one.

We're going to be in Orlando for 14 day. First half at Disney Resort, second half at RPR.

I'm comparing this to
Universal 5 day bonus pass $ 89.95
Sea World pass $ 47.95
Total .................................. $137.90 + $8.27 tax = $146

for another $21 it seems it would be nice to have the flexibility of a 14 day pass.

Just noticed - the 4 park includes Wet n Wild. Don't know how much that is and don't even know if it's worth going to Wet N Wild. Will have to look around on this board about that.

We are doing the Flex Ticket as well.

You can also check www.ticketmania.com

Or if you have a Universal Fan Club card, call the fan club number, and you will get a discount.

We did the five park one (it added Busch Gardens), and it was about $25 cheaper than ticketmanias price.

Universal Fan club did charge tax and shipping where Ticketmania does not. (It was still cheaper though.) We ordered the tickets on a Friday, and received them on a Wednesday or Thursday. Since we are on the East Coast, I thought that was good.

Thanks.

I just called the fan club number form my card.. Pretty poor response. The person just answered "hello". I had to ask if this was Universal. She knew nothing.

So I called another number shown on the fan club web site. They said the only discount for fan club members is what's shown on the site, and doesn't include 4 park flex. He suggested I call guest services at 888-837-2273.

They also said the 4 park flex ticket doesn't have any fan club discount, only the daily multi day passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter