any one stay at BCV's ???

4our4kids

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the BCV, two bdr, the first wk in Feb. Can anyone give me any feedback ? Do they all have porches or do I need to request one? Best view of Epcot ? Things I should plan for? Thanks for your input!!

There have been several trip reports recently on the DVC board. I'm pretty sure all have balconies.

They all have balconies. If you want an Epcot view, you need to request that view. It will be a woods view with a possibility of seeing the evening fire works if you are high enough. Not much more than that.

Rooms are beautiful. Water views are very nice. Overlook the pool area and canal.

Only 20% of the villas have Epcot views. We had a woods view but the villa was close to the main elevator and a great location. We looked at the model of the two bedroom and it was gorgeous! You will love it! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter