• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any one have an order from amazon delivered to resort?

Tink3rbell86

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever ordered from amazon and had it delivered to there resort? How would you address it??

we are going next month and we're flying. Trying to figure out the easiest and cheapest way to get the baby items we need to our resort. We are going to need extra diapers, Formula and baby food. Garden grocer is expensive for baby items, plus there is a $14 delivery fee. We could fly with it all, but that would use up one checked bag.

When we went when my DD was around my DS age we drove and didn't have to worry.

Thanks for any help or advice.

Keri :

You would address it to the resort address, care of your name. 1251 Riverside Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830.

In the special notes section on Amazon, I would write your name and check in date. Maybe something like "Hold for Guest Name arriving 9/1/13". I wouldn't have the resort hold your package for more than a few days.

If you purchase at home and bring in a suitcase, you'll have space for souvenirs on your return trip home, since you will have used the items during your trip.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter