• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Once Upon a Time fans around?

TheDisneyNurse

DIS Veteran
Hey! Anyone here watch Once Upon a Time? I'm going crazy during the hiatus. The ending was insane. Just wanted to make a forum for any viewers. I'd like to keep it spoiler free, though, so it's fair to everyone.

Excited to meet some fellow fans :)

i think there's another thread dedicated to once upon a time watchers out there somewhere.
i've looked at some posts from it before.
i've watched once upon a time since the first episode and have the seasons on DVD.
i'm not sure when this season comes out on DVD but i'm sure i'll be getting it for christmas.
i love it so much that when torrid came out with once upon a time tank tops i bought them.
as much as i like it i do like to have the summer break from it as i do with the rest of my shows. there's something about season finales that makes me feel free lol.

Been watching since the beginning. Love it. There have been some slow sections that weren't as good, but I loved the first season reveals of each character, the twists, the Frozen arc, and the recent season. Interested to see where it will go now!

I LOVE ONCE UPON A TIME!!!!

What a great story. I love this show. I only watch one other TV show (Agents of SHIELD). I'm not counting the tons of shows on Netflix I'm trying to catch up on!

I am Regina. Of course at first I hated her. But when I saw her back story in season one "The Stable Boy" I just fell in love with her. Her story is my story. We both grew up with narcissistic, controlling mothers who killed the loves of our lives, and manipulated us to live in the life they chose for us.

Anyway...

I did love Captain Hook from the start because.... KILLIAN JONES, AM I RIGHT? :love::rotfl2:

I loved the Frozen storyline. I can't wait until September!

CLICK HERE ... Is the latest incarnation of the Once Upon a Time Thread

OK, I'm confused. Not being a smart alec, but that thread isn't in the proper place since TV is in this forum, and it is old, from last year and last season. Should we be discussing this here in this forum and thread? I get confused sometimes on where to discuss things. I know movies often get discussed in other forums rather than here such as the rumors and news forum. I come here to look for such threads on OUAT and didn't even know that one existed.

Love Once Upon A Time and can't wait for the new season! I love the way it twists and re-invents things but still stays pretty true to its Disney core (in most cases anyway lol). I still keep wishing that they'll bring Aladdin and Jasmine in at some point as that's my favourite Disney movie. I'd love to see their take on Doctor Facilier as well.

So... I've decided to binge watch this. I watched the first season when it aired and was really annoyed by the break-neck speed at which they seemed to introduce every fairytale and didn't do anything with them. I stopped watching.
I'm in the middle of my two-week stay-cation and decided to catch up on some TV (I've got the last season of The Walking Dead and the last two seasons of The Vampire Diaries to catch up on as well.). I'm on episode 6 of season 3 of OUAT. I like it... I'm *REALLY* liking the whole Neverland plot line with Peter being the villain. How *awesome* is the ripping off the shadows as a punishment?!?!?!?! What I'm not sold on is the parallel stories - currently we have Ariel/Wicked Queen/Snow White running alongside the Neverland - why? I don't get how these are connected and what is the point of having both stories?

Some of the writing is pretty bad, but I'm along for the ride.

I just started binge watching OUAT. I'm only on season 2. Love Captain Hook because, well, he's smoking hot.

I do think they should have picked a cuter guy for Emma. He reminds me of Booger from Revenge of the Nerds. Prince Charming as well could be cuter.

So... I've decided to binge watch this. I watched the first season when it aired and was really annoyed by the break-neck speed at which they seemed to introduce every fairytale and didn't do anything with them. I stopped watching.
I'm in the middle of my two-week stay-cation and decided to catch up on some TV (I've got the last season of The Walking Dead and the last two seasons of The Vampire Diaries to catch up on as well.). I'm on episode 6 of season 3 of OUAT. I like it... I'm *REALLY* liking the whole Neverland plot line with Peter being the villain. How *awesome* is the ripping off the shadows as a punishment?!?!?!?! What I'm not sold on is the parallel stories - currently we have Ariel/Wicked Queen/Snow White running alongside the Neverland - why? I don't get how these are connected and what is the point of having both stories?

Some of the writing is pretty bad, but I'm along for the ride.

Hello,

Well, I loved season 1 and part of season 2 but then everything went to hell and plot holes and writing took a critical hit. My fav character is Rumple and ship Rumbelle so you could guess how pissed i've been. I stopped watching at the end of season 3 but i'm keeping an eye on events, after all i still love Rumple and Belle. (Beauty and the Beast is my fav Disney classic and Bobby Carlyle is my fav actor xD)

And yes, Peter pan is one of the best villains, being bad just for kicks, heh, thats new with OUAT. The ripping of shadows was a great twist in the story and totally loved the idea of Pan as the bad guy.

Yes!!!! But I gotta admit it kinda lost some steam for me last Season, but after watching the newest episode, it looks on its way to redeeming itself in my book :)

I'm going to watch it tonight, tumblr was saying it had potential so... i'll give it a shot!

I LOVE ONCE UPON A TIME!!!

Watched from the start and loved the new episode, right up until the end. A little disappointed that they are doing another "lost memory" story-line but overall the series looks like it could shape up pretty well!

I love OUaT! :love: I haven't started Season 5, but will be catching up this week :) I'm excited to see where the characters are heading, since they left us in such different positions at the end of Season 4.

I saw last weeks and could not believe about the dagger and the sword can't wait to see tomorrows.

Hey been a fan since season 1, and I have to say in most respects that is probably the best season it's the classic tales. And I actually like me the custody fight going back and forth, while trying to see if Emma could believe
The second season to me kinda pales in comparison from season 1 but it did dig deeper into our characters storylines.
It really took back off on season 3
I mean Peter Pan made the most epic villain!! Plus throwing in the wicked witch? (Green was the color scheme ha)
The fourth season had mixed reviews a lot of ppl expressed how they weren't thrilled with frozen, but I love how they did it especially the nod to the original tale, the snow queen! The first half of season four was really well written! The second half of seaon four (queens of darkness) the promos in my opinion were kinda misleading but I loved seeing cruellas story quite a bit
Now season 5 omg it looks so good I did see the premier I get all the seasons on iTunes ha so I can take my Once Upon a Time anywhere.
I'm curious to know just who failed Emma and how.
I know the memory loss to some people is annoying I like it though Emma seems to have hers in this case, plus it's how they are building up the flash back scenes (which is a huge part of the Once Upon a Time story telling )

It's corny and been said literally hundreds of time but this show is about hope and belief which I think everyone could use in thier life. Can't wait to see where this season ends up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter