• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Okemo people out there?

DISNEY FIX

DIS Veteran
We are renting a house in Vermont by Okemo mountain. Any pointers? What not to miss, our dates are Dec 26th thru Jan. 2nd.
This should be good fun.:goodvibes

Hi there!

We're a Stratton family, but, we hit Ludlow for dinner every now & then. Realize that the week you are going is just as nuts as Disneyworld! I would suggest being on the 1st chair as everything will be skied off by at least 11. Still enjoyable, but for 1st tracks during that week get there early!

For dinner try DJ's.....Also the pot belly. Goodmans wood fired pizza is good. Hit Manchester for Outlet shopping. Taylor farm in Londonderry has sleigh rides. You'll probably be way too tired in the evenings to do much I know we are!

Cool, thanks I thought I was going to hear crickets with this thread.:goodvibes

Where to go for great tubing and snowmobiles? We are rookies.popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::
Anyone feel free to chime in.

Oh lucky dogs! We LOVE Okemo and wanted to go this Decemeber too. I didn't get on top of it early enough I fear.
Have a great trip and I'll keep fingers crossed for snow! We usually cook in so sorry no suggestions although the breakfast at The Hatchery is YUMMY!

I work at Okemo in the Day Care. It is very family oriented. DJ's in Ludlow is a good place to eat. Also the Hatchery and Outback are really good too. Hope you have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter