any offers from email sign up?

Joan1

DIS Veteran
I signed up on the ABD website to receive special offers / emails. We have been on two ABD's. I haven't received any emails at all even information email. I have checked spam folders and nothing there either

Has anyone received any offers through this new email sign up?

DH and I have done one ABD trip. We went with my best friend and her family who reside in Colorado. It was also their one and only ABD trip. Ironically, she gets emails and snail mail info about trying another trip (even got a gift pack in the mail regarding the new Greek Oydessy adventure) and we haven't received a email or anything via snail mail - go figure!

Same here, nothing so far. Receiving the Greek package would've been nice, but right now I'd be thankful just to get them to acknowledge that I'm actually enrolled in the Insider program.

I signed up on the website twice but when I called last week they had no record of me.

I was told by ABD that there has apparently been some sort of disconnect about the Insider signup (they aren't running the program in the LA office) and so if you call ABD, they'll add you to a list of folks they are sending to the people who are running the program.

Also, they just recently found out that if you sign up for ANY website that belongs to the Disney "family" (that includes sites like ABC.com) whatever you choose at the last one you sign up for (in regards to "do you want emails from us") overrides everything else. So you always want to select "Yes".

Sayhello

We also did one trip with ABD. Had a great time and haven't received anything in the way of emails or incentives to do another trip. It would be nice if everyone who did a ABD trip received emails every now and then just to show they cared. Doesn't seem like they do.

We also did one trip with ABD. Had a great time and haven't received anything in the way of emails or incentives to do another trip. It would be nice if everyone who did a ABD trip received emails every now and then just to show they cared. Doesn't seem like they do.

Totally agree. I get emails from Walt Disney Pictures, disney.com, DVC, the occasional Disneyland pin code, El Capitan Theatre and, just today, ABC.com, but the only time I get anything--and I mean anything--from ABD, it's because I copied a link (for the recent webcast, for instance) that someone posted on this forum. I think, for some reason, they do extremely targeted marketing campaigns. I wonder if all the people who received the Insider information have something in common, besides having traveled on their tours, that ABD has latched on to for some reason.

If it makes you feel any better--you are not the only one.
We have done 4 ABD trips, I signed up for the insider website, and I have heard nothing from ABD--not even promotions for webcasts, let alone gifts. Sigh. . . I'm feeling rather unloved right now. :sad2:

Same here, nothing so far. Receiving the Greek package would've been nice, but right now I'd be thankful just to get them to acknowledge that I'm actually enrolled in the Insider program.

I signed up on the website twice but when I called last week they had no record of me.

same as I:confused3
5.gif

I've been on 3 ABDs. I registered at the website twice. I called ABD and the "vacationista" registered me again. She called me back the next day and said my package would be shipped on Sept 20. I still don't have a package. I guess it might still be delivered, but I've given up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter