Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

FP+ now shows Wishes as an option for my Oct date, but it says "standby only." Does this mean they are all gone?

We had the opportunity to book and were told by insiders that the viewing area isn't that great. Just because it's reserved doesn't mean that it's prime.

We had the opportunity to book and were told by insiders that the viewing area isn't that great. Just because it's reserved doesn't mean that it's prime.

I was wondering about that. We aren't able to do FP+ bc I can't get our tickets linked, so not an option for us. However, we had a reserved seating area before for Illuminations (I think it was our AAA card?). ...well it was reserved for what seemed to be about 1,000+ other people (ok, slight exageration :))....not quite the special treatment I thought we were getting.

We just got our invite letter today also but I've already created our magic bands and scheduled our FP+.

We have our magic bands but have a voucher for park tickets. Since we can't reserve fastpass online unless it's linked to tickets, and I notice that reserving fastpass is at least three days in advance. I assume we don't get to do fastpass on magic bands? Anyone there know how this works once were there? Thanks

We have our magic bands but have a voucher for park tickets. Since we can't reserve fastpass online unless it's linked to tickets, and I notice that reserving fastpass is at least three days in advance. I assume we don't get to do fastpass on magic bands? Anyone there know how this works once were there? Thanks

You can reserve FP+ anytime. Obviously the further out you select offers more options. I switched a FP+ 1 hour before I used it today.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards °o°

We are staying at the GF Oct 25-28 and received an invite to test ~ I had already ordered our magic bands and fastpass ressies done.

wdwguy50 said:
Checked into Pop this afternoon, POFQ for 8 nights, then POR for one night. MB worked great today...no glitches whatsoever. MB sure makes everything easier. No more fumbling around for KTTW. Only wish AP discount was tied into MB. FP+ worked like a charm. Switching resorts tomorrow so we will see how it goes then.

Are you still able to use kttw for day of fp

This is my fear for MSEP. I hope the view is worth using a FP+ for. I also have FP+ for Fantasmic! and Illuminations but those I am not as worried about. Feel confident we'll have good viewing for those. Oh well. Sending good vibes and pixie dust to all :goodvibes pixiedust: that we will all be satisfied with our views.

This is my fear for MSEP. I hope the view is worth using a FP+ for. I also have FP+ for Fantasmic! and Illuminations but those I am not as worried about. Feel confident we'll have good viewing for those. Oh well. Sending good vibes and pixie dust to all :goodvibes pixiedust: that we will all be satisfied with our views.

We had FP+ for the beginning of Sept. We arrived 45 min early to the reserved section and it was already 3 people deep. I personally did not feel like it was worth it.

Yes! Been doing it all day.

Thanks - appreciate the in park update! That is great to hear - have a FANTASTIC time :banana: 3FP+ is just not enough for our touring style... testing next week but thankful kttw still work.

Thanks for the info. That makes me feel better about not being able to get it. I will just pick my own spot and arrive early with a cream cheese pretzel. :)

We had FP+ for the beginning of Sept. We arrived 45 min early to the reserved section and it was already 3 people deep. I personally did not feel like it was worth it.

Yikes!! I usually roll up to find a parade spot about 15-20mins before it starts and get a decent spot - I'd be so mad to use a FP+ on it just to find its more packed that the public areas. Might have to rethink that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter