Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

I received a email this morning inviting me to the test, I received the magic bands 2 days earlier :)

Does anyone know....Do they decorate MK for Halloween only for the party, or will it be decorated in the daytime, too? When we went years ago, they really only decorated for the party...We went into Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner before the party, came out near party time, and the decorations magically appeared! (Unless I was just really clueless. :happytv:). I am thinking last time we went in October, I saw decorations more than just the party (at MK)???

There are seasonal decorations that stay up. Then there are special lighting effects at night for the party- like a skull/crossbones on Big Thunder Mountain, and the special Hallowishes Fireworks, of course. I think the some castmembers working the party have special costumes.

We are staying at CBR Halloween week and just got the invite to test MyMagic+ plus in the mail today.

Trying to decide if we should do it or not. Wonder if anyone has had a negative experience with it.

We are staying at CBR Halloween week and just got the invite to test MyMagic+ plus in the mail today.

Trying to decide if we should do it or not. Wonder if anyone has had a negative experience with it.

Yes. There have been issues. We are on site now.
If one person in your group has a problem make sure they don't deactivate everyone else's when they fix it.

Disney is responsive to MB problems but it is a PITA and a time waster. On the other hand when they do work, they are pretty ok. IMHO they solve a problem that didn't exist.

Well HAPPY DAYS .... I just went to do my daily MDE check to see if my UT ticket issue was fixed.. AND GUESS WHAT... It is doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!
I'm 26 days out and can finally make my FP+ reservations.. So. Don't lose hope... I hope they fixed everyone all at once and not one at a time....

Well HAPPY DAYS .... I just went to do my daily MDE check to see if my UT ticket issue was fixed.. AND GUESS WHAT... It is doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!
I'm 26 days out and can finally make my FP+ reservations.. So. Don't lose hope... I hope they fixed everyone all at once and not one at a time....

What was your issue? I have Travelocity tix that I can't get to link bc MDE isn't recognizing the number....still...I just checked after seeing your post. We check in next Saturday. I really wish I could get this to work!

What was your issue? I have Travelocity tix that I can't get to link bc MDE isn't recognizing the number....still...I just checked after seeing your post. We check in next Saturday. I really wish I could get this to work!

I had the UT issue where they showed up as cards but not in my reservations. In a word they were half linked. Seems all the UT new green cards had linking issue. Did you call Disney IT?

I had the UT issue where they showed up as cards but not in my reservations. In a word they were half linked. Seems all the UT new green cards had linking issue. Did you call Disney IT?

Yes, I've called several times...to Travelocity, IT, ticket services, wholesale dept, and guest services...and sent several emails to the different departments.

I just decided to give it another shot. Stll no go:(. I called and got a supervisor at Travelocity. He called Disney wholesale and had me talk while the three of us were on the phone. I kept saying, but I'm not sure the CM was getting it, that I am concerned that Disney doesn't recognize my ticket now. I have this fear that they are not going to recognize it when I show up with it next Saturday. And, it cost over $1200 for our family, was paid in full, and is nonrefundable (bc travelocity). ....and we have a BOG dinner reservation after we fly in. I am having nightmares of standing there crying bc they won't accept our ticket, and I will miss the BOG reservation. The CM's response was that they are fast.....She missed the whole point that I'm worried they won't accept my ticket. I asked her how they will recognize it then when they don't now. She suggested I call tix services and they will recognize it in their system....um, no did that already....and repeated the call with the hopes of getting someone who knew how to find it....still no go...

I just decided to give it another shot. Stll no go:(. I called and got a supervisor at Travelocity. He called Disney wholesale and had me talk while the three of us were on the phone. I kept saying, but I'm not sure the CM was getting it, that I am concerned that Disney doesn't recognize my ticket now. I have this fear that they are not going to recognize it when I show up with it next Saturday. And, it cost over $1200 for our family, was paid in full, and is nonrefundable (bc travelocity). ....and we have a BOG dinner reservation after we fly in. I am having nightmares of standing there crying bc they won't accept our ticket, and I will miss the BOG reservation. The CM's response was that they are fast.....She missed the whole point that I'm worried they won't accept my ticket. I asked her how they will recognize it then when they don't now. She suggested I call tix services and they will recognize it in their system....um, no did that already....and repeated the call with the hopes of getting someone who knew how to find it....still no go...

Wow worse comes to worse go to guest services when you get there and get it fixed.

See mine were half linked showed up in tickets but not reservation.

So glad for you!!

scard192 said:
I was just able to get FP+ for MSEP and Wishes for our week in October

I was able to get both of this evening also, so very Happy Happy Happy. Those two FP+'s were the last missing pieces for my perfect trip puzzle........ now I feel like I can breath :-)

I see parade and Wishes FPs available for my dates, but when I try to change a existing FP+, I get told no new experiences available. Did you have to start all over or were you able to change an existing FP selection?

I see parade and Wishes FPs available for my dates, but when I try to change a existing FP+, I get told no new experiences available. Did you have to start all over or were you able to change an existing FP selection?

Did you choose "Select or Replace" from the options? That is what I did and I was able to choose a new set of 3 FP+

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter