Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

Anybody get fantasmic on oct 22? I have a toy story reserved at 6-7 and no option for fantasmic comes up to switch.

Anybody get fantasmic on oct 22? I have a toy story reserved at 6-7 and no option for fantasmic comes up to switch.

I had the option on that date but we choose another park that day. Could be because the FP+ time overlaps with your TS time? Maybe try to move TS?

Hmm could be that a dining reservation at 7pm is blocking me from seeing fantasmic? If so that's annoying. I don't want to cancel the dining unless I can get fantasmic so I really wish it would give me an option. I also was trying to check on oct 19 but since I have a culinary demo at 5pm it won't let me switch any of my times to any later than 4pm so I can't get that night either! Sheesh! I guess I could try canceling all fp+ and start over but I'm afraid I wouldn't get them back. I really really really wish they would let you see everything that's available and change more than one thing at a time. So frustrating!

I had the option on that date but we choose another park that day. Could be because the FP+ time overlaps with your TS time? Maybe try to move TS?

I was trying to change the toy story to fantasmic. But I just posted below about a dining reservation that I think might be preventing it from showing. I guess I'll take a chance and cancel the dining since my boyfriend just told me he would like to see fantasmic this trip. I will report back.

So I cancelled the dining and it allowed me to choose fantasmic. But now I have to try to move the other fp times around. Such a cumbersome system!

Yippie. I was able to get Fantasmic for Oct 16th. I had a FP for RR that was from 5:55 to 6:55 (those were the preset times listed when I originally selected it). I had to move my RR FP+ to earlier in the day before the option for Fantasmic showed up.

So I cancelled the dining and it allowed me to choose fantasmic. But now I have to try to move the other fp times around. Such a cumbersome system!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the FP+ scheduling system included drop & drag?! ;)

So today I'm on the Disney site under my reservations and a screen appears asking me to customize my MagicBands. What?!?! I didn't realize until today that I was eligible. I'm so excited. I've aleady customized our bands and added a few fast passes to them. :)

Weird. I have a touch to pass AP. DH has old school AP (not yet converted). We are staying at BLT in October. Today ( and not before today) I am actually able to make FP+ reservations for both if us. So odd. Did they expand the resorts?

Weird. I have a touch to pass AP. DH has old school AP (not yet converted). We are staying at BLT in October. Today ( and not before today) I am actually able to make FP+ reservations for both if us. So odd. Did they expand the resorts?

I was just able to make FP+ reservations today, haven't been able to before either. We're staying in CBR in October. Can't customize magic bands though. Very odd.

I was just able to make FP+ selections too, with no previous stay, nor APs. Checking in oct 27 at BWI!

So I'm not alone! Either it's a glitch or perhaps they are opening up to all? Very interesting.

I was just able to make FP+ selections too, with no previous stay, nor APs. Checking in oct 27 at BWI!

Could you order magic bands? I was able to do all my fastpass+ selections, and see them on my daily schedule, but I can't order or customize a magic band.

I had the same thing happen today. I went on the system and it asked me to make Fastpass+ ressies. However, my DH and kids had an "ineligible for MyMagic+" next to their names. I was able to make 3 ressies for me, just to see if it was a fluke in the system. I'm on the phone with them now trying to see what's up. The first two people I talked to said it might be a glitch. Greeeaaaat...

I had the same thing happen today. I went on the system and it asked me to make Fastpass+ ressies. However, my DH and kids had an "ineligible for MyMagic+" next to their names. I was able to make 3 ressies for me, just to see if it was a fluke in the system. I'm on the phone with them now trying to see what's up. The first two people I talked to said it might be a glitch. Greeeaaaat...

There's a lot of glitches in this system

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter