• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Oct Goers

We will be there Oct 1 - 11 at POP, attending our second Halloween Party on the 10th. Only 9 days and 13 minutes til our plane leaves! NOT soon enough. :cool1:

We're going to be at AKV from 10/5 - 10/10... First time for our 5 month old boys!

Most likely doing MNSSHP on Thursday, 10/9. Daughter will dressed as Alice and my CHUBBY twin boys will be Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. She's looking forward to the "candy trail" between ToonTown and Tomorrowland with the Cards handing out candy.

pixie08, we'll be at the same hotel at the same time!

We're going to be at AKV from 10/5 - 10/10... First time for our 5 month old boys! Daughter will dressed as Alice and my CHUBBY twin boys will be Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. She's looking forward to the "candy trail" between ToonTown and Tomorrowland with the Cards handing out candy.

How cute! I bet you'll get some great photo opportunities on the trail. We are doing MNSSHP on Oct. 26th (Princess Jasmine and Street Aladdin).

We will be at Pop Century from 10/22 to 10/28. We're taking the super-duper 7-hour Disney Backstage Tour on the 28th (MK, Epcot, DHS), so we are checking out in the morning. It'll be a magical way to end the trip. We are so excited, we can't wait!! :goodvibes
:yay: :lovestruc :yay:

We will be at the POP October4th - October 9th. We also have twins. Boy and Girl 11 years old and our friend that is going with us has twins, boy and girl 14 years old.:thumbsup2

We'll be at BCV from 10/4 - 10/12 with MNSSHP on 10/7. :yay: Can't wait only 10 more days!!! :cheer2:

At the Poly Oct 9-13, MNSSHP on the 9th:banana: :woohoo:

It's a surprise fall break trip for my 17yo DS. :ssst: Between the emails and mailings we've received it's been difficult to conceal! Can't wait to tell him on the night of the 8th. Bet Mom gets a big hug :love:

just returned last night :banana:
will be returning Oct 28-Nov 4 :banana:
and then Dec 4-16 :banana:

GF-2-11th, MNNSHP, Food & Wine Fest- Party for the Senses, Steamtrains Tour-gonna be a busy one! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter