Any North Face deals to be found?

mominwestlake

DIS Veteran
I am looking for North Face Denali jackets for my son and daughter. Do they ever have these on clearance? I hate to spend $70 to $90 on something my son might end up losing!

Maybe try Ebay. I haven't seen them on sale for a huge discount anywhere. Last year I actually saw a Northface at TJ Maxx, DD didn't like it so we passed. I would definately think twice about buying a jacket for $90 that could get lost, or wait until he gets more responsible. I can't believe our lost and found (2 huge rolling bins) at school, they are so full they are overflowing and most goes unclaimed so we donate it to Goodwill. There are namebrand jackets, parkas and lunchboxes galore! Even some shoes???:confused3

Do you have a Gander Mountain near you? We were there on Sunday and they had a TON of North Face, Columbia, Crocs...on clearance and everything was an additional 50% off the clearance price.

You might want to try campmor.com. I just leafed through their catalog last night and they had a *lot* of expensive jackets on clearance for half price or less. I don't know if they were North Face but there were several types of Columbia.

Maggie

I feel your pain! My DD10 lost her North Face. It was more of a windbreaker type and cheaper than the Denali but still!!!!!!

Be careful on eBay -- much of the North Face stuff there are counterfeit.

Do you have a Gander Mountain near you? We were there on Sunday and they had a TON of North Face, Columbia, Crocs...on clearance and everything was an additional 50% off the clearance price.

Thanks! I've never heard of this store, but looked it up and realized it was the store whose name I couldn't quite make out last week when I was at Best Buy.. haha (new to the area). I'm definitely going to check it out - thanks for the tip!

You can try checking almost any outdoors/skiing type store. Most will have put alot of their winter gear on clearance. They may be done already, but it never hurts to look. backcountry, rei, and the like will clear most of the 07's out between now and September, its just a matter of hitting the store at the right time. Also check out whiskeymilitia and steepandcheap. (Google em for more info) Haven't seen much North Face there, but you may find something else that works and you never know what will pop up on em.

I was in the market for a Denali womens XL. I found a great deal on Ebay. Not sure of the size, I had the recipient try one on in the store just to make sure. I received the jacket, and the sizing was completely off. It was more like an adult medium. (compared it to my dd's and it was definately medium even through the tag said xl). It was a great deal and looked original for around $80. Luckily the seller gave me a full refund. So if you buy thru ebay ask for measurements and not just letter sizing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter