• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any non-princessy BBB pics??

doublemom1998

Earning My Ears
Last time we went to Disney my DD was 8 yrs old and into Belle. She dressed up in a pretty gown and we did the BBB inDTD and she got the cutest do' with sparkles, makeup nails etc. this year she is nearing 13. we're interested in going back to BBB but with something decidedly less "princessy"princess:. Anyone have any pics of doing something similar? thanks!!

I did my daughter's hair at the hotel with one of the new curling irons that makes spirals in the hair. We just pulled some up on the sides and left all the rest down. The finishing touch was a small, simple crown. We added a little subtle make up to her eyes and cheeks. (wish I would of added some sparkles) She wore a beautiful dress that I brought from home and sandals. She felt like a princess and looked like herself ... I am not keen on the tight bun look.

This is my 2 girls the last time they went to BBB. They are 12 and 10 here. Neither of my girls are Princessy either. They are girlie, but they have outgrown the Princess stuff. They got the Pop Princess style, and we had the tiaras with us from the 1st time they went to BBB and had the fairy princess. They had fun, and then kept it in and wore it until lunch time the next day at Epcot.

Image232.jpg

You can see they are wearing T shirts and shorts, no dress in sight!!!

Alison went for a Princessy hair style, but she didn't dress up. Later in the day, she changed into a "fancy" dress, but not a princess dress. She wanted to feel like a Princess without feeling like she was copying a Disney Princess.

Photo0049FourBySix.jpg

Photo0088FourBySix.jpg

I don't have pics on this computer, but I can tell you what they went as...my five year old went as Vidia, the not so nice Fairy and my six year old went as Elizabeth Swan the pirate.

Now, the best part was that 1. no other little girls were dressed in anything other than princesses so my girls stood out at the BBB and in the park. 2. the FGMIW's told us that they had NEVER had a Vidia in the BBB.

What a great experience!! They still talk about the BBB even three years late!!

i think the pop princess hairstyle is cool! i had the fairytale one done it was so tight and made me look weird lol

My DD11 has elected to do the Pirates League at MK instead of BBB. They have a girl "empress" package and at $30 is quite the steal! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter