Any non-expiring ticket options?

DavidNYC

DIS Veteran
Most of our trips to Orlando are long weekends usually with 2 Disney days and an US/IoA day. We bought a few 3 day / 2 park passes that didn't expire a while back (for about $99!) since the deal was so good and they've lasted a while. (If I only knew what would happen with ticket prices I would have bought a few more!)

Need to finally buy again and was wondering if there were any non-expiring pass options? It seems that almost every multi-day ticket we see expires.

Is this an option anywhere anymore?

David

Most of our trips to Orlando are long weekends usually with 2 Disney days and an US/IoA day. We bought a few 3 day / 2 park passes that didn't expire a while back (for about $99!) since the deal was so good and they've lasted a while. (If I only knew what would happen with ticket prices I would have bought a few more!)

Need to finally buy again and was wondering if there were any non-expiring pass options? It seems that almost every multi-day ticket we see expires.

David
The only ones I know of is the 7 day 2 park unlimited tickets but the do expire 6 days after first day used but if you buy them and don't use the they won't expire until they are activated

Yeah - those type I saw. I was thinking more of the type where I could use 2 days this year and a day next year. I think you might be right that they don't exist but there are so many different vendors out there that have special things now and then I figure I'd check to see if anyone had come across this option.

My guess is that they don't do this anymore for the exact reason that I want to buy the ticket. They're trying to get people to their park for more days and making it less attractive as merely a side trip from Disney one day.

David
I don't believe those tickets exist anymore.

The only non-expiring tickets I know of are two day/two park non-expiring tickets that are $129.99 plus tax. I don't think those can be purchased online though (at least I couldn't find a link to them online.) But they do sell them at the gates and at Guest Services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter