Any news or rumers about the Tower rehab?

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
We leave on Friday and I wondered if anyone knows how the rehab is going? Will it be finished on time (the 17th)? Maybe early? Hopefully it will be back to full capicity while we are there!:D

I believe it is already open, but I am not sure, I will try to find out for you. I don't think there will be anything new this time around except for multilingual load spiels, new control panels at load, and fresh paint and lighting. However look for an entirely new fith dimension room in the next year or two. Imagineering was never happy with the way the current room conveyed the story. The only thing I don't like about the new room proposal is the removal of the star field effect.

I think, I'm not positive, that for about a week it will be done, but they will close half the ride before that and after the down time to finish the work.

Thank- you! I hope ONWITHTHESHOW is right and it is finished. Those returning in the last few weeks have said the lines have been long due to only one side being open. I'll know soon as we leave on Friday!:teeth:

DW and I was there November 28- November 1. The wait times were over 80 minutes and all of the fastpasses were given out by 2:00 the day we went. At that time they were only running the two left elevators. No more crowded than the parks were I could not believe that they had and 80 minute wait. Actually now that I think about it they were only running these same to elevators when my 2 DD's and I were trhere in June.

Hopefully this is resolved before I go back the second week of December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter