• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any news on the TTA opening?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
Still Sept 12th, or has it been pushed back again?

Thank you!! I just never heard that one before. We're leaving tomorrow and there through the 13th, so maybe, maybe, we'll get to see it!

How is it that so many people love the TTA on here and yet when you go there nobody is ever on it? Can it really be that only us hard-core people are the ones that love it so? I honestly can't believe they've actually kept it around but I'm sure glad that they have!

Go over Christmas, Easter ot July 4th..you will see a line for it, all the way to Buzz.

Fingers crossed!! Our trip last year was the first time I had ever ridden it and I kept making DH go back to it!! It's like a new thing I discovered, and I don't want it to be closed!!!

:sad1:

I keep checking to see if there is any news of a further push back. I am so hoping it is open for our upcoming trip.

Last Christmas Eve:
(lines do occasionally form)

CIMG2417-1.jpg

CIMG2415-1.jpg

The CM's still let me stay on for another round w/o having to get off despite the lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter