• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any new summer pins out there?

lupp2217

Loving Disney
I was wondering if any new pins have been sent out that include summer? The last one we received excluded the summer months. I know they are rare but do happen. Anyone have a guess as to when the new batch will be sent?

I'm not aware of any PIns. But there's a summer deal hat saved my family just over $1000.

I got a PIN today that gives an additional 5% off the Summer Discount. I called back and applied it. :cool1:

I JUST received a 30% off PIN plus free upgrade to park hopper for 5+day stays. Valid 6/1-8/28. Too bad my trip isn't until October. :(

I JUST received a 30% off PIN plus free upgrade to park hopper for 5+day stays. Valid 6/1-8/28. Too bad my trip isn't until October. :(

That is the one I got, too. I had originally had the BC with the 25%, then got the PIN. Too bad I'm only staying one night, so PH isn't really worth it for us.

We just got one too. They are now calling them "unique offer codes". It is for the summer dates 6/1 through 8/28 and free park hopper option. Discounts vary from 15% to 30% off.

My brother just got that unique code offer sand emailed it to me and I was pissed because thats when we are going and could really use that free hopper upgrade. But bamf i can't use it. I never get any discounts

My brother just got that unique code offer sand emailed it to me and I was pissed because thats when we are going and could really use that free hopper upgrade. But bamf i can't use it. I never get any discounts
Same here. Been to Disney several times but never received a Pin code. My BIL has gotten three in the last three years.

I got the PIN today for the free park hoppers good until Aug. 28. 15% discount at POFQ which is better than the 0% discount that's in the newest GP offer. I'm holding out for FD in September at POFQ.

My friend just got one for up to 30% off and free park hopper and they just got back from WDW back in December......good to know they are unique.
Our first trip is in August, we booked in January and our planner tried to rebook monday with the discount and was told there was no more discounted rooms at POR. I decided to call Disney directly and the agent "found" a pin for me? free park hopper and she upgraded our room......but no room discount.

My friend just got one for up to 30% off and free park hopper and they just got back from WDW back in December......good to know they are unique.
Our first trip is in August, we booked in January and our planner tried to rebook monday with the discount and was told there was no more discounted rooms at POR. I decided to call Disney directly and the agent "found" a pin for me? free park hopper and she upgraded our room......but no room discount.

I received a pin yesterday for 30 percent off room , or a package with the same room discount plus free park hopper added to tickets. You must purchase at least a five day pass to receive the free hopper. Since we don't use the park hoppers at Disney Parks anymore, I opted for the 35 percent off the Summer Savings Deal being offered now for the WL.....Room only.

My sister just got the 30% off with ph pin and she is going with me. I'm already booked with a pin that is 30% off moderate, this one is 25% for moderate. I'll call and see which one is better, but I doubt it will be much of a difference.

Just got this today. I didn't check into the details since we already booked our summer trip with the Visa discount but this does look pretty good:

This time of year just happens to be a great time to visit Walt Disney World® Resort. And since we'd love to have you back, you can take advantage of this special summer offer we're providing to past Guests like you!

SAVE UP TO 30%
ON ROOMS AT SELECT WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS!

Plus, when you upgrade to a package that includes a minimum 5-Day Magic Your Way® Theme Park Ticket you get the PARK HOPPER® OPTION added to your ticket FREE!
For stays most nights 6/1-8/28/14.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.

My husband just got that same PIN today. I don't understand why he has gotten the last two PINS and I have gotten zero when I'm the one who does all the work planning. :rotfl2:
This PIN didn't do us any good though. We already have reservations in August, two days of which don't have any discount yet, but we are in 2 Nemo suites and Nemo is not available under any of the discounts so far, Visa, GP or this PIN. I could switch to Lion King or Cars but to save $200 when we're spending over $10,000, I'd rather stay with what we wanted which is Nemo!

I just got the same PIN.

But the numbers will be really close since we got 35% off our rooms (with Parkhoppers) last week with the summer deal.

Doing the math quickly, and rounding off: we saved $1050 on the summer deal.

We stand to save $1075 with the PIN-- assuming it won't effect our room choice.

I forwarded it to my travel agent, we'll see whether it helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter