Any new state you plan on visiting or have visited this year?

I'm hitting the last state I have to visit - Hawaii in December! Then I will have been in them all :)

We're going to Turks and Caicos (not a state, I know) in June, which is new to me.

No. I have about 10 states I need to visit to have been at them all. BUT most are on the west coast. I am going home to visit my family in NY this summer and maybe Florida but we have been all over the east coast.

Wow! SO fun! I miss my DD terribly, I would love to have done something like this before she moved away. Take a gaZILLION pictures!

My daughter is big into photography, she takes it in high school so she will be taking lots of pictures- we are actually going to be blogging the entire trip- figure every night while we are in the hotel room we will post on the blog pictures and what we did. We have been talking about this trip since she was a toddler, I was going to retire 2 years ago and that was when we were supposed to go, but that got postponed for 2 years so I retire in one month and we leave on July 5th. She has a map on her wall and is going to take pictures of us together in each state and cut them into the shape of that state and paste us over the state on the map!

I've never been to Louisiana. DW's father grew up there & she lived there until she was 7. Next month we're taking a trip to her father's hometown and then spend a few days in New Orleans.

No new states this year. I still have 8 to go to reach all 50.

But in a few weeks, I'll be areas of Ohio and Indiana I've never visited before. Perhaps Kentucky and West Virginia on the way home.

In Jan....we went to Hilton Head Island, SC with a visit to Savannah, GA

No other new states planned.....going to a couple new-to-us countries in Aug/Sept though

We too are going to HHI this May for the first time and probably a visit to Savannah if time permits...
Meriweather...Did you enjoy HHI? I am excited as I have read good feedback!:banana:

We too are going to HHI this May for the first time and probably a visit to Savannah if time permits...
Meriweather...Did you enjoy HHI? I am excited as I have read good feedback!:banana:

I will bump this so hopefully Meriweather can answer your question. I think she's been busy at Disneyland....another place I'd love to go to!! :)

Yes....just got back from Disneyland :mickeyjum

It was very pretty. Not a lot to do around the town for us in Jan. but this was a relaxing trip for us. We stayed at the Disney resort....are you? They had a lot of activities.
We did HOHO in Savannah and then walked around the historic district.
We do plan on going back...

We are taking a cruise in October. Spending 2 nights in New Orleans before we leave. I have never been to LA and am excited!

The only states I haven't been to are all those small ones up in the North East (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut.) I have driven through a couple of them, but haven't really visited.

Maybe someday I will go up and explore.

Yes....just got back from Disneyland :mickeyjum

It was very pretty. Not a lot to do around the town for us in Jan. but this was a relaxing trip for us. We stayed at the Disney resort....are you? They had a lot of activities.
We did HOHO in Savannah and then walked around the historic district.
We do plan on going back...

Yes, will be at HHI Disney...Possibly doing Segways in Savannah...Sounds like a fun way to see Savannah! First time for us in HHI! CAN'T WAIT!:Pinkbounc

My daughter moved from California to Minnesota in October, and I flew to the west coast and drove with her. We made a stop at the Grand Canyon and drove about 9 hours a day to get to MN. I wish we could have taken a more leisurely trip. She loves MN, and I am hoping to go visit her soon for a more relaxed visit.

We're stopping in Idaho enroute from Salt Lake City to Yellowstone.

Just curious...Nowadays I didn't think you could stay on the plane at a stop at an airport?
I am flying Baltimore to Phoenix. The plane has one stop of only 30 minutes in San Antonio but if a person is continuing on the Phoenix, they just stay on the plane when others get off. We did this flying home from Las Vegas 5 years ago. The stop was in Chicago, I think. After people got off and they counted how many were left, we were allowed to change seats before the new passengers got on.

We are traveling to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in August.

Have never been there before. DD is running in a half-marathon there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter