Any New Info about the Disney Treasure?

I think the Dream and Fantasy have the same shows for Animator's Palate, don't they? Crush and Animation Magic?
They both have Crush but I’m not sure about animation magic. The last two sailings we did on the dream we only got the crush show

Just looked at the full map. I see Coco, Lion King and Black Panther as the restaurants. Tangled and Peter Pan/Captain Hook for the shows. Star Wars Bar. Mulan lounge. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea lounge. Agree about water coaster being themed to Jungle Cruise. I see Cars, Frozen, Porgs, Incredibles, Captain America/Marvel as stations in the buffet. Not sure how most of them translate to food. Think the indoor entertainment area will have a ship theme with a large slide(s) and ropes course. Funnel suite with Epcot theme. Maybe older kids area themed with the pyramid. Maybe the current Hook’s Barbery rethemed to Maui. Rose lounge, Enchante look to be the same as the Wish as does the splash zone. Sadly, see nothing for haunted mansion anywhere. Fun to see how wrong I am about all of this next week.

Last edited:

It's exciting to see everyone's guesses. Not based on the map but I had assumed that 1923 would be the restaurant that carries over from ship to ship. We'll see if that's right or not. I could see the Bayou Lounge being rethemed to Alice and Wonderland. And Hyperspace Lounge could be a very cool 20,000 Leagues bar. Again, nothing based on the locations of symbols on the map just thinking about what spaces could easily retheme to other IP.

They both have Crush but I’m not sure about animation magic. The last two sailings we did on the dream we only got the crush show
I believe that's because, until this year, the Dream was doing shorter sailings so there wasn't 'room' for Animation Magic. I've heard/read reports that those on the Dream now are getting both Crush and Animation Magic (since they're now longer sailings).

I believe that's because, until this year, the Dream was doing shorter sailings so there wasn't 'room' for Animation Magic. I've heard/read reports that those on the Dream now are getting both Crush and Animation Magic (since they're now longer sailings).
Correct. We just got off the 11 night Dream cruise and we had both those shows in Animators.

Just off the Wish and our server advised the Arrendale restaurant on the Wish will be an Aladdin theme restaurant on the Treasure. Also, they are changing it so that the visual “entertainment” would be spaced so It’s not centered in the room like Arrendale is. The goal is to make it more “fair” for others dining (yet will be challenging for the service team). I got the impression that there will be an outer ring (if you will) around the tables as well as a center for aspects of the ”show”.
It was hard to hear but I believe he stated it is likely to not have the food shields in the buffet area and return to serve yourself. I understood him to say Jasmin will be the midship statue as Cinderella is on the Wish. He merely explained they have already asked for any staff interested in moving to the Dream and teams are being decided now on who will go. I understood it will be a mix of seasoned and new employees. I didn’t drill or get inquisitive, just let him share that which came naturally. He expanded on how the Wish had changes incorporated into it due to the “pandemic”, including some staterooms designated to be quarantine rooms if/when needed on deck 2. I also understood him to say that to even remove the food shields in the market area would take 3 days to complete so likely won’t get removed until they have dry dock but it did sound as though they are considering that change already.

I’ve heard there will be a Haunted Mansion lounge. I’m all about that! Also, don’t forget to tune in Wednesday the 30th at 11as there is going to be a treasure reveal! So excited for that!

Just off the Wish and our server advised the Arrendale restaurant on the Wish will be an Aladdin theme restaurant on the Treasure. Also, they are changing it so that the visual “entertainment” would be spaced so It’s not centered in the room like Arrendale is. The goal is to make it more “fair” for others dining (yet will be challenging for the service team). I got the impression that there will be an outer ring (if you will) around the tables as well as a center for aspects of the ”show”.
It was hard to hear but I believe he stated it is likely to not have the food shields in the buffet area and return to serve yourself. I understood him to say Jasmin will be the midship statue as Cinderella is on the Wish. He merely explained they have already asked for any staff interested in moving to the Dream and teams are being decided now on who will go. I understood it will be a mix of seasoned and new employees. I didn’t drill or get inquisitive, just let him share that which came naturally. He expanded on how the Wish had changes incorporated into it due to the “pandemic”, including some staterooms designated to be quarantine rooms if/when needed on deck 2. I also understood him to say that to even remove the food shields in the market area would take 3 days to complete so likely won’t get removed until they have dry dock but it did sound as though they are considering that change already.
Honestly it would surprise me if there is an Aladdin-themed restaurant, because it seems like the ships never repeat major IP elements on the same ship. Like the Dream has Cinderella in the atrium and Rapunzel on the stern, but no Cinderella or Tangled-themed shows or restaurants (even though there is a Tangled restaurant on the Magic they could have adapted).

We've seen artists' renderings of the Aladdin/Jasmine/Magic Carpet statue in the atrium and of Peter Pan and Captain Hook on the stern, so I would be surprised if either of those are also the theme of any restaurants or shows.

On the other hand, I was also going to speculate that 1923 and Marvel will carry over to the Treasure and then there will be a restaurant similar to Arendelle but with slight changes, so that would be in line with what the CM above said.

Honestly it would surprise me if there is an Aladdin-themed restaurant, because it seems like the ships never repeat major IP elements on the same ship. Like the Dream has Cinderella in the atrium and Rapunzel on the stern, but no Cinderella or Tangled-themed shows or restaurants (even though there is a Tangled restaurant on the Magic they could have adapted).

We've seen artists' renderings of the Aladdin/Jasmine/Magic Carpet statue in the atrium and of Peter Pan and Captain Hook on the stern, so I would be surprised if either of those are also the theme of any restaurants or shows.

On the other hand, I was also going to speculate that 1923 and Marvel will carry over to the Treasure and then there will be a restaurant similar to Arendelle but with slight changes, so that would be in line with what the CM above said.
The Dream has Donald in the Atrium

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter