any new AP rates for sept yet

Originally posted by Vinnie C
just want to know if anyone has hear of any AP rates for sept, oct

I am also waiting on AP rates for end of Aug into Sept. I do not think that we are going to see any additional codes until the FTP expires on June 29th. At that time I believe that Disney will recalcualte their percentage of filled rooms and announce new codes as needed to try and fill as many of the remaining empty rooms as possible.

I called yesterday and booked our trip for the beginning of October. The CM that I spoke to told me that AP rates for that time period should come out at the of July. We are staying at *** from 9/30 - 10/10. I got a rate of $77.00 for a standard room and $87.00 for a preferred room. We are going with the preferred room since it will be myself, my daughter, my 4 year old granddaughter, and my 18 month old grandson. Also my daughter will be 7 months pregnant at that time. We find it easier for us to be as close as possible to the food court and the busses with the little kids,and with being pregnant. We stayed at *** when my daughter was 6 months pregnant with her son.

Sorry, I don't know why All Star Sports came up as *** in my post. We always stay at All Star Sports for the great value.

This board has an automatic censor for certain words. The abbreviation you used is one of the words not allowed.

NJ Kat

Did you use a code to get into All Star Sports for $77/night. I have a room booked the end of Oct and I am paying $99/night in Movies ?

TIA

Millipore

I planned our trip so that it began during the value season. That's why I got the $77.00 a night rate. I am still hoping for AP rates for that time period.

I am finding waiting for AP codes so tough it was almost better before I knew about them!! Almost....

Hurry up AP rates for September - I hope we don't have to wait until July for them!!

This is really annoying, I have some friends who want to come with us and take advantage of the FairyTale package, however I don't know where we are going to stay until those rates come out! Yet they need the fairytale package inorder for them to get good rates. We were thinking of doing a split between Poly and AKL, but we may have to sacrifice Poly if those rates aren't available.

I dont' think your friends can split thier stay on the FTP if that makes a difference (I may be wrong)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter