• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Must Do's We're Missing?

Coral Reef is a must do for my family.
1900PF breakfast is our other must do (recently replaced CP, now that our kids are getting older).

FWIW the food at Coral reef is better than San Angel which used to be a fave but now on the "not again"list after several bad food experiences.

I agree. Even though the atmosphere is great, San Angel is on our never again list as well. We really enjoyed our meal at Coral Reef last year.

Another vote for Kona here. Have eaten there twice and both meals were great. Really loved The Wave as well - one of our best meals last trip!

(But Jiko was the absolute best ... great choice there!)

So much talk about Coral Reef, I think there must be something special about it and one must have its experience at least once.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! The reason we have booked our 3 dinners at Epcot is because a) it's out favorite park, and b) we usually head back to the room around 5:30 or 6pm and shower and change before out 8pm or 830pm dinner reservations. Unfortunately we are not staying at AKL, we just can't pass up Jiko and Boma, as they are two of our favorites. I know San Angel Inn gets flamed all the time, but for some reason we have always had excellent meals there. So the two choices remaining have been narrowed down to Biergarten, Coral Reef, Ohana and Kona Cafe, unless someone has a must do signature that we could splurge on and have it be worth every penny. I have heard excellent things about The Artist's Point and Yachtsman's. Any suggestions?

Definitely Kona Cafe....the food is great!! DH lives for the sticky wings :)

Now Fall1 you are just getting me confused again. You have been through all the discussion. Pick the best that you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter