Any Mr. Potato Head fans going in July?

Cheshire_cat

Mouseketeer
When I was at DTD in early June, the CMs mentioned that they were expecting 30 or so new pieces in July! Anyone here willing to confirm that rumor when they go to Disney and report back? (Insert vision of Green Army Men storming DTD on a recon mission here ;) )

Am I hooked? Yes, I am!

I am also addicted! I was there in June and no one mentioned new parts to me! I guess I will have to check Ebay or make another trip!

I will try to look when I go mid July and report back. This is my first trip so I will make sure to ask the CM's what is new. I will report back if I find out something. :wizard:

New potato parts, new potato parts :Pinkbounc

I really hope this is true. I have already purchased three boxes on my last two trips. I must add to my, I mean my dd's, collection. :rolleyes1

Hahaha! I was thinkinging of getting one for my desk at work when I saw DS playing with his the other day.

I was just there and I can confirm the only parts that were new to me were the boxes with the Pirate of the Carribean parts in them. One CM told me they have not had any new parts for awhile and she made no mention of getting any new parts anytime soon.

(Crosses fingers and clinches eyes...)

"Mrs. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head"

I just love that scene from Toy Story; this conversation reminded me of that!

i had to go and make a new one with new parts i would love to know it there are new parts

I'll be down there in July and if I make it to DTD, I'll take a look and let you know because I too need new parts if they show up.

More new parts!! I haven't even gotten all the ones they have now.
Hard to do when you go buying for 3 people....and some of those parts are getting so big :eek: they take most of the box....but I will be buying more on our next trip ::yes:: :rolleyes:

Oh I so hope that is true. I want to get ds some new parts on our trip in Sept/Oct! That would be so awesome to have lots of new ones to pic from. We really loaded up a box last year with parts. DS loves it.

I'm so excited about new parts :banana: !!!

When new parts come out, do old parts 'retire'; are they still available? I haven't been to the World in about 3 years and am looking forward to stocking up!

Anyone know?

I will be going July 16 - 22 and will most certainly go to DTD because it is a trip ritual for me to buy new parts! I just love my Potato Head!!! He is my Potato Head - my DD thinks I lost my mind - but I am addicted! I can't wait to go back each time I visit. I have been so looking forward to going in July - now I am going crazy with this news! I hope it's true! Please let it be true!!!!!

Picture0260.jpg

Okay I forgot all about this when we were there the first week of May. DH and I were having breakfast at Spoodles and in the corner there was a breakfast meeting going on with some cast members and I believe sales people from the Mr. Potato company. They had pictures of Mr. Potato dressed as a pirate and one castmember was asking about the concern of the beard. I didn't want to be to nosy so I couldn't actually hear all of the conversation but yes I do believe Mr. Potato head will be in Pirate form. pirate:

Oh, soooooooooo want to make a Mr. Potato Head now( I have never made one, but have always wanted to when I have gone into the Once Upon a Time Store)!!!! I am for sure going to make one, when I go to Disney World this Dec.2006! :cool1:

oogieboogie said:
I'll be down there in July and if I make it to DTD, I'll take a look and let you know because I too need new parts if they show up.

I LOVE YOUR SIG PIC! me and my BF made so much fun of that sign the whole week we were is the dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter