Any more reservations available in November

Srfinatsunset

Earning My Ears
I will be in WDW for the Wine and Dine. My girlfriend and i are doing the marathon. We can not get any breakfast, lunch, or dinner reservations for any of the parks. We tried booking the online but no luck.

Am I S.O.L. Or is there like a 30 day before you can make reservations?

You can make Advance Dining Reservations (ADR's) 180 days out. Yes, many of the more popular restaurants are full, so you will need to keep checking for availability. A table of two should be pretty easy to secure if you search often. Many people cancel their trips or make plan changes 45 days out, and sometimes even the week of... so make sure you keep checking.

Hate to say last minute makes sense but 24 hours before your desired time may be good too in a pinch.

Also check for a table for 3 or 4. Disney's system is wonky and often won't book for less than the actual table size

I am not having any luck either in November. Nothing. Despite trying multiple times a day (as much as I can while working a non-desk job, walking from parking, walking to bathroom, in elevator, at stoplights driving to & from).
I doubt I will get anything. Honestly it was the same last time we went, checked for one up until day of without luck.

I am not having any luck either in November. Nothing. Despite trying multiple times a day (as much as I can while working a non-desk job, walking from parking, walking to bathroom, in elevator, at stoplights driving to & from).
I doubt I will get anything. Honestly it was the same last time we went, checked for one up until day of without luck.

Something to consider? If it works for you - check both the Disney and NON DISNEY Signatures. Yup, these are going to cost more.... it's just that within a good 15 years, we've never seen a major issue BOOKING one.

DISNEY possibilities....
Citrico's - Floridian
Ca Grill - Contemporary
Narcoossee's - Floridian
Artist's Point - WL

NON-DISNEY OWNED possibilities (and a note: every one of these can be booked DIRECTLY, without going near MDE)
Shula's - Dolphin
Il Mulino - Swan
Fulton's - DTD
Portabello - DTD
Boathouse - DTD
Raglan Road - DTD
TREX - DTD
(and I'm leaving some out because I can't remember them all :). But there isn't a real Dog in the bunch :))

Edrigol ("in particular"), there are some really GOOD non-Disney owned restaurants on property - reachable by bus. They all PARTICIPATE in MDE - but that isn't their only booking mechanism. In fact, at times? MDE just does not work for them. We had to CALL Il Mulino to get a ressie in April 2015. The Manager was SHOCKED to find MDE offering no bookings :). He booked us that day - then sort of went to war to find out what the problem was :).

Now - do you have to make 100 phone calls? Likely not. Check Open Table - I think a NUMBER of the Non Disney owned Restaurants use this in addition to MDE. I just hope this info, in some way, helps you. (off topic) - I love your screen name :).

When a group of websites were shut down a few weeks ago people sajd there would be plenty of ADRs. Where are they?

Proof that the ADR problem is caused by increased attendance and regular people hoarding.

OP, I would Check out places near DTD

November for some reason seems to be they hardest month to get adrs that I have ever Seen.

No idea why, but in all the years we have had the cancel threads, this is the toughest

Good luck everyone!

November really is tough! But there are so many holidays with no school: Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, and at least one state, NJ, maybe more, has school closings for educator's workshops & conventions. And there are the holiday decorations going up & usually humidity going down so Nov is a great time to visit WDW. Just don't tell anyone else!:ssst:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter