• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any mini wedding cake pictures?

Deemarch

DIS Veteran
DH & I are spending our 10th Anniversary in WDW. We will be eating dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse on the actual evening of our anniversary & I'd like to get a mini wedding cake.

Ok, all of you Disney Wedding Experts...TIA!!

Here are the mini cakes pictured on the disc of cake styles that DFTW sends out. They are usually made by the Grand Floridian, but you can talk to Private Dining at Yachtsman and see if a pastry chef there will work with you to make a similar design:

Miniature: Castle
Miniature-Castle.jpg

Miniature: Champagne
Miniature-Champagne.jpg

Miniature: Coral and Shells
Miniature-CoralAndShells.jpg

Miniature: Mad Hatter
Miniature-MadHatter.jpg

Miniature: Mickey Hat
Miniature-MickeyHat.jpg

Miniature: Swirly
Miniature-Swirly.jpg

Miniature: Traditional
Miniature-Traditional.jpg

Awww...Lurkyloo, thanks so much! They are all so adorable!! Now I have a few months to make up my mind and surprise my DH!!:goodvibes

These are the ones they did for our 1st anniversary (copying our wedding cake) One was chocolate cake with the pb cup mousse and the other almond cake with amaretto mousse
100_3828.jpg

Don't mean to thread-jack, but does anyone know How tall or wide the non-Castle cakes are?

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter