Any Memories Brides??

KristiLyn

Fab Five Member!
I'm a memories bride May 30th! I had a question about photography. Was an hour of photography long enough? I was really hoping to take some really good pics at different locations (we are getting married at GF) but I'm not sure if the hour would cover it. I was told there are no upgrades, so I would have to purchase a whole new package in order to get more time.

We are doing a memories collection on 3/8 and added 1 hour of photography on - we want to take pictures in front of MK and Bay Lake (we own DVC there). The cost was $200 for the extra hour.
Congrats and enjoy!

I'm doing a Memories Collection on March 10th!! I ended up hiring Randy Chapman to do our photos and I also added an hour. I wanted to get pictures done at AKL. I personally didn't feel like that just one hour was enough to take pictures but I'm obsessed with having pictures taken because I want to remember everything!

Memories bride married April 2012. An hour was nice for portraits and things, but we had a guest at our wedding who was there solely to take pictures as well. He and his wife came down early and we spent the night before the wedding in Epcot getting pretty "engagement" shots (and spending time with friends who we'd known for years but never met). The day of the wedding, he took pictures during the ceremony, before lunch, and in the parks after lunch. The Disney photographer took nice pictures, but they seemed very posed and formal, which is not what my hubby and I wanted. I did like that he was able to get a group shot with all of our friends (including the friend who was our photographer).

1 hour photography is nowhere near enough. I got married on 30th September 2013. We didnt even get a full hour photography. Our photographer rushed us through the whole thing and then had the nerve to leave early. I didnt even have a watch on so I didnt realise she left early until we met up with my parents and they were like you are supposed to have photos until 2pm and when I looked at the time it was only 1.40. I was fuming.

I complained and they cancelled the CD I ordered costing $500. I was not paying $500 for 48 images. No way.

When I do a vow renewal in 10yrs I will be hiring David & Vicki Arndt or Jason Angelini, their work is great. I was very disappointed with the quality of my pics from Disney

Thanks everyone! I ended up adding an extra hour before the ceremony, and we are also doing an in park shoot. I'm hoping that's enough pictures to satisfy me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter