Any "magic" pictures for Mickey's Christmas Party?

momsquad

DisneyDiva
Just curious. I love the hitch-hiking ghosts magic pictures. I am going to be there for the MVMCP and wondered if they offer anything unique for that event? :santa:

But mind if I tag along to see the answers you get?:goodvibes We're doing the MVMCP for the first time this year, too. Heck - we'd love it if the doombuggy driver was wearing a SantaMickey hat:santa: Those MNSSHP pictures are my favorites!

Judy

I'm climbing in my doombuggy and tagging along with you both!!! I'd like to know more about this as well...... :car:

You can get magic pictures any day at the park. I've gotten that Haunted Mansion one on a random day in December. Don't get me wrong, they're fun, I love them, but what I'm trying to say is they aren't just at parties :thumbsup2

We are also going to MVMCP for the first time this year! Hopefully there will be something special! :santa:

Nothing I'm aware of. And I've been to MVMCP 4 times.

We asked a photographer last year at the Xmas party and they told us they don't do any special magic shots for Xmas. I was disappointed since I knew they did some really cool ones for Halloween.

I know they do a cool magic shot outside AK in front of the huge Christmas tree. They give you a present and then she told us to asked surprised!!:eek
Stitch was popping out of the presnt.

For Halloween there was the cinderella carriage. the hearse in front of the Haunted Mansion. the special hitchhiking ghosts.

sooo- nothing like that stuff for Christmas parties?

MVMCP is not getting the love that the Halloween party does. That is too bad. (This year is my first party too!!!)

For Halloween there was the cinderella carriage. the hearse in front of the Haunted Mansion. the special hitchhiking ghosts.

sooo- nothing like that stuff for Christmas parties?

Nope. The photos in front of the castle all decked out with lights are awesome. But you don't need a party ticket for that.

MVMCP is not getting the love that the Halloween party does. That is too bad. (This year is my first party too!!!)

They really aren't the same caliber party. And yes, I DO think MVMCP needs some more love. They have cut a lot of stuff in the last couple of years. I was sort of just accepting that til I saw all the new characters they added to MNSSHP this year. COME ON Disney........ the MVMCP tickets cost every bit as much! Show it some love too! :love:

The one thing it has going for it over MNSSHP is the weather. Yes, it can get cold. But MNSSHP can get HOT. Really HOT. Clothing soaked completely through with sweat HOT. Right up through Halloween itself. That's the one reason we go December over October. Well, that and some school stuff. But mostly the weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter