Any Magic Halloween Cruisers 2003 out there?

Rose_Greenthumb

<font color=darkgreen>It brings a whole new meanin
Hi! So who else will be cruising with us then? They'll be me (Emma, 15), my Mum, my Dad and my brother's Oliver and James (both 13).

We will be on that cruise! My twins will be turning 10 at Key West! This will be our first cruise, and it cannot get here soon enough!:D

Just so you all know, Im slightly obsessed with LOTR and I have a quote from the films for every day.
Today's is
"What about elevensis? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?"

EMMA: Sounds like Samwise asking about food on the expedition. Am I close?

Greetings everyone: We went on the MAGIC Halloween Cruise 2002 and met Emma there. Anyone with questions, just ask. There will be others who are going again this year also who can answer them.

Have a great cruise and fun looking forward to it! :Pinkbounc

Jan :earsgirl:

Not quite! It's Pippin asking Merry if Aragorn knows about other meals besides breakfast. I was going to post it on the other thread but Dena already used it.

Looks like Mom (74), me (48) and Michael (my ds - age 8) will be meeting up with you all.

Can we plan a brunch together at Palo's? Jan, I figure you'd go along with this - correct? Do you think I could go as "Grumpy"? I'm feeling it right now with these freezin' below zero temps!

Maybe we could get a table together with Emma and her family?
Up to any and all suggestions for "fun in the sun"!

And my dear "Rose Greenthumb" - Dahling, how about coming up with a real novel idea for recognizing eachother? I'm thinking "lime green boa" for a sort of hair ribbon or wrist corsage?!~ You are our ace in the hole for fashion so go for it!

Glad you started our thread and so glad to be a part of this cruise!

Rae

Yea for you Emma! I'm glad you got this thread started.:D Just to update the new people, we too will be on this cruise. That includes, me my DH, MY 2 DS (16&13) my DD (12), My parent, my MIL, my two sisters and their husbands and babies (1 each) and my cousin his wife and their two kids. We are so excited and cant wait! I know that this is getting way ahead, but we also just booked for halloween of 2004 on the magic. And guess what, it is the eastern itinerary. YEA.

Dena:earsgirl:

Hi Dena!
Wow!~ You certainly have a large group traveling with you! Glad to know I'm going to be with such a wonderful group of Halloweeners!

Rae

HI! I don't ever post much (have to change that) but, I am here every day.
We are going on this cruise - it will be me (28) and my husband (25). My parents are also going to be there (54 and 48 ish). I would love to "get to know you" before the cruise. It sounds like you all had a great time last year! --Carolyn

Hi All-

As I stated above I will be going with my MIL, 2 & 5 year old DS's and my parents. Halloween will fall on Friday our Castway Cay Day. Will the ship have a party that evening and can the kids wear their costumes to dinner?

Thanks!
Tiff

Today's quote is
"Frodo, I'm Arwen. Telin le thaed. Lasto bth nin, tolo dan ngalad (I've come to help you. Hear my voice. Return to the light.)"

Well last year Halloween was on the Thursday which was a day at sea anyway so all the Trick or Treating was held then. Lots of people wore their costumes to dinner (not just the kids) and I should think the same thing will happen this year.

9 months and we will be half way through our cruise already!

I'm hoping Ill find some1 my age before I go because I wasn't a big fan of common grounds last year.

Im going to London for the weekend with the performing arts department at my school. I filled in this form for it on Sunday and can't for the life of me remember where I put it!

Originally posted by rae519

Maybe we could get a table together with Emma and her family?

You lost me there! Mind you I am one of the easily confused...

Originally posted by rae519
And my dear "Rose Greenthumb" - Dahling, how about coming up with a real novel idea for recognizing eachother? I'm thinking "lime green boa" for a sort of hair ribbon or wrist corsage?!~ You are our ace in the hole for fashion so go for it!

Hmm, Ill get thinking on that one! After all, we only have 9 months!!!

Ain't nobody who can do it up like Emma can!

RE: Maybe we could get a table for all of us and be dining mates - guess I write almost as fast as I talk - leave it to a New Yorker to get a Brit confused!!!!!! You're okay, Emma - I got that from a good source (Jan!) - now she's probably still making a decision on me ; )

Rae

To the Entire Halloween Group -

The 9/28/02 group had a list going so people could keep track of who was going, etc, etc. Putting on it as much or as little information as they liked. Then we decided if we wanted to meet and where, brunch or not -- just little things. No one was obligated for anything but just whatever they felt comfortable with.

Would someone like to start this for our group? I don't know how to do attachments so I'm probably not the best one to take over the responsibility.

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter