• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any magazine subscription deals out there right now?

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of a magazine subscription for my mom for Christmas. Really she would enjoy any of the woman's magazines (Woman's Day, Better Homes Family Circle) I know sometimes there are special prices and I know the budget boarders always know where to find them! Thanks!

Amazon had some good specials in December last year. I got a year of Good Housekeeping for my mom for $5. I'd wait until after Thanksgiving.

I get magazines from www.magazines.com

They always have great deals for dirt cheap in my opinion. :goodvibes

I also order my magazine subscriptions through magazines.com. If you have a fatwallet.com account you can currently get 33% cash back too. My MIL likes Woman's World magazine and I am getting her a one-year subscription for Christmas. The cost is $59.60 but I'll get $19.67 cash back through fatwallet (in 3 months). :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the ideas! Silli andy Thanks for the reminder about our school fundraiser (Innisbrook) having a magazine option. I will look at that too.

Checkout wholesaleace.com, I know they carry lots of good magazine and it's probably the cheapest place i've seen so far.

good luck!

I would check out slickdeals.net
Do a search for the magazine you're interested in (or just search for magazine), sometimes there are coupon codes that would make the subscription $5/yr or something crazy like that.
You never know when the deals will come up tho. So you'll need to hop over to that board daily.

I checked and there are deals for Redbook, Country Magazine, Whole Living, Budget Travel.

Has anyone ever ordered from Blue Dolphin Magazines??? I tried to get the Car and Driver Mag and I ended up getting directed to Blue Dolphin Magazines and had a $2.00 dollar offer...didnt do it. It just seemed to good to be true!!

i have gotten a magazine sub from here. once you are done with the order and it goes into the blue dolphin it says you are entitled to something more. not that you have to choose something more. if you look where your address comes up it says your subscription will be sent in 6-8 weeks.

it does take a while to get the mags. but, it also does work. someone else can chime in if i am wrong. but, it has worked for me in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter