Any Luck with Hoop Dee Doo yet?

ancestry

Trees Without Roots Fall Over
If anyone has any luck booking Hoop Dee Doo for late November or December please post and let us know.

As has been mentioned the online is only showing dates up to October 16 and people who have called said that November/December dates aren't in the computer system yet.

I'm looking to book for December 15.

I tried for December 17th this morning, still saying the Oct thing? :headache: Have you tried calling? I might do that next. This is a must do for our family! :lovestruc

I just realized you said people have called. :P *sigh*

Ok, I called and she said try again at the end of the month for those dates... so I guess we just have to keep trying. :)

I spoke with Disney Reservations this morning. I was told that June 27th is the date HDMR will be available for booking. I'll set my alarm!

I know yall might be trying to book later in the year, but I was able to book Oct 26 earlier tonight. The reservation lady did say she had just read some kind of alert on her system about HDDR but did not go into detail about it.

Im looking for the 15th to, what show do time slot are you interested in? Im thinking the late show. I want to make reservations so that my reservation grid can be complete! There is an empty space in the HDDR spot and its driving me crazy :lmao: I checked this morning also, I have also moved reservations around. I need to stop and just practice some yoga =)

Im looking for the 15th to, what show do time slot are you interested in? Im thinking the late show. I want to make reservations so that my reservation grid can be complete! There is an empty space in the HDDR spot and its driving me crazy :lmao: I checked this morning also, I have also moved reservations around. I need to stop and just practice some yoga =)

I would prefer 7:15 show. The 5:00 is a bit too early and the 9:30 is a bit too late with the kids. I just want to get this resolved because we can't get Hoop De Doo that day I will need to find another place for dinner. Maybe I should make other dinner reservations and then cancel them if I can get Hoop De Doo.

We're waiting to make an ADR on 12/12. We came up with going to Sanaa as an alternative and made an ADR, just in case. The only problem is now that my Dad has read more about Sanaa he definitely wants to go there so we may be having to squeeze it in somewhere else if HDDR does become available :).

I just spoke w/CM Matthew. He said that reservations after 10/16 will start on June 28 at 7 am. I have to make them on the phone so that my cc will not be charged since we are on the dining plan. Keep your fingers crossed.

I booked today for Nov 19th. Times changed. Early show at 4pm. Cat 1 prices A=$67.98 C=$34.97

Booked this morning for December 24th - Late show which is now at 830PM. Paid out of pocket as they were having issues booking it with Dining Plan folks (said they would have it corrected later and to just call back to switch from paying out of pocket to paying with dining plan).

I also booked this morning for Christmas Eve!:cool1:

People should be aware that the times of the shows have changed from November till February. The new times are: 4pm, 6:15pm, & 8:30pm. Some people are thinking this is why the system has been unable to book-because the time change caused difficulties in the system.

We chose the early show. We also had to pay OOP, but we called the concierge number and they said not to worry. If it is not worked out before our trip, just let them know when we check in and they will add our ADR to the DDP & refund the $$~no big deal for us!

DW called and got us Dec 15th for 6:15pm!!! We had to give a credit card number to hold the ressie, but the CM saw were we had the DxDP on our reservation and said the dining plan would be applied to it.

I thought this was good info from my travel agent, so I thought i would post it on this HDDR thread, also.
My travel agent explained to me that if you pay out of pocket and book HDDR now then you can get a refund and rebook later with the dining plan when the system is fixed. However, you would be cancelling your first booking, and basically rebooking. She said which seats you get are based on when you book, not when you arrive to the event. So if you call to get a refund and rebook, then your seats will not be as good as they would have been with the original booking. However, you can request a refund and use the dining plan once you arrive to HDDR and keep the seats from the original booking. When I called and spoke to a CM, she put me on hold and asked. She confirmed that you would cancel your first order and rebook. Hope that makes sense? So, for the people who are planning to just call back and apply it to the dining plan, the longer you wait, the worse seats you will get. Or, if it sells out, you would have to cancel if you want the money now, or wait and get a refund at the event.
I thought this information was helpful. We decided to get a refund once we get there. I did not get up at 3:45am (my time) to book HDDR and then get the same seats I would have got in two days from now!

I booked mine this morning for Dec 8. They changed the times, they are each an hour earlier, we got a reservation for 5 in category one seating, no problems.

Got an ADR for 5 of us on 12/12 @ 8:30 in Cat 1. The CM said that the dining plan does still qualify for Cat 1 seating in the last show. We paid in full for all 5, but we have to call back in the future to be refunded for two as my bf and I are on the dining plan.

But then my Dad had his heart set on Sanaa now so I canceled that as our HDDR back-up, canceled our ADR on Sunday for Cape May and made one for Sanaa instead. Ok, 16 ADR's made and everything is set, so I am DONE! :) Now just comes the waiting part...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter