• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Louisiana DVCers?

We're from south Louisiana too-Thibodaux.I wondered the same thing.Hi y'all.

We're "almost" owners....waiting on final paperwork. We're from Southwest Louisiana (Delcambre), temporarily living in Monterey, CA, thanks to the USMC. :joker:

Geaux Ragin Cajuns! Geaux Tigers! Geaux Saints!

Hi neighbors I am not from LA but I am only a short drive to the state line. I live in Waveland, MS. Glad to see so many good folks living close by. :surfweb:

DisneyAngel12 said:
Hi neighbors I am not from LA but I am only a short drive to the state line. I live in Waveland, MS. Glad to see so many good folks living close by. :surfweb:

Well, at least you are still in Waveland and didn't get blown away or washed away last year. You're counted in with us!!!

We'll wave at Waveland as we drive by on I-10 next month. And as I go by BR on I-10/12.

DisneyAngel12 said:

Welcome! :grouphug: My son went to school at St. Stanislaus for 4 years. I love the Waveland and Bay St. Louis area. It was so upsetting to see the damage.I'm glad you're home.

We are also neighbors in MS. DH was originally from Kenner, but we live in a small town close to the Gulf Coast called Picayune.

I am waiting for the paperwork for our new purchase at SSR! :cool1: I am going to wait a few months and try to do an add-on with BWV (what we really wanted to buy!)

were originally from Chalmette, but thanks to Katrina
were from Baton Rouge, Harvey, Gretna and soon to be Kenner.

desiab said:
We are also neighbors in MS. DH was originally from Kenner, but we live in a small town close to the Gulf Coast called Picayune.

I am waiting for the paperwork for our new purchase at SSR! :cool1: I am going to wait a few months and try to do an add-on with BWV (what we really wanted to buy!)

We bougth directly from Disney last week and got the 2 150 pt contracts w/same use month that we wanted. Took all of 2 minutes. Disney is more expensive but worth it not to have to do all the research!!

Another Louisiana couple here. I'm originally from BR and living close enough to Tiger Stadium to hear the roar on a Saturday night. DH is from Illinois, but had wisely converted to being a Tiger Fan.

Glad to see others on these boards !!

Welcome to all !! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

lsutigger2 said:
Another Louisiana couple here. I'm originally from BR and living close enough to Tiger Stadium to hear the roar on a Saturday night. DH is from Illinois, but had wisely converted to being a Tiger Fan.

Glad to see others on these boards !!

Welcome to all !! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Where in Illinois? I grew up in Illinois. We transplanted to LA ten years ago - via Montana, Alabama and Texas. But we still are not LSU fans. I graduated from UT and TAMU, so we're Aggie fans.

He grew up around Norris City/Carmi area in southeast Illinois. His mom still lives in the area, so we visit when we can.

Can't believe that someone let Aggie fans across the border !! Just Kidding, glad to have you!

Okay, I realize that I started this thread and didn't even say where we're from! We live in Leesville and have been DVC members since 2004 when we bought our BWV thru The Timeshare Store. We just bought 2 -150 point SSR contracts on the 11 day cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter