• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Louisiana DCP members?

Frozenfairie

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I am a Louisiana resident and I'm trying for my second time to get into the Disney College Program. I am going to apply for the Spring 2015 semester and possibly advantage. I was just wondering if there were any other La residents out there!

Have a magical day!:wizard:

Last May we were at Magic Kingdom , we saw cast members who are from New Orleans , Baton Rouge and Thibodaux .We hope you can get in Disney College Program soon . Good luck .:banana:

I'm from Houma. Which is an hour south of New Orleans. But I attend Northwestern State University in Natchitoches. I'm willing to do any role really. But I'm most interested in attractions or parade performer.

I'm from Houma. Which is an hour south of New Orleans. But I attend Northwestern State University in Natchitoches. I'm willing to do any role really. But I'm most interested in attractions or parade performer.
I am interested in attractions as well! I am a theatre major at Tulane University so if I do not get a character role I would still be really interested in a role where I can play with a different personality and still really interact with the guests. I would love to wprk at a "creepy" ride like Tower of Terror or the Haunted Mansion, something where I can really have fun and play with different ideas, how about you? Where would you like to work?

I am interested in attractions as well! I am a theatre major at Tulane University so if I do not get a character role I would still be really interested in a role where I can play with a different personality and still really interact with the guests. I would love to wprk at a "creepy" ride like Tower of Terror or the Haunted Mansion, something where I can really have fun and play with different ideas, how about you? Where would you like to work?

I would love to be a Jungle Cruise Skipper. I also would lovee to work at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I love to do hair and makeup. And I would love to see the faces on the little princesses when they are all done!

I had thought about the boutique but don't think it would be a good fit for me, I don't really have salon experience even though I know how to paint nails and such... I think the Fairy Godmothers in training are awesome! I love the jungle cruise, I just never really thought about working it, don't know why...

I'm also a LA resident applying for the Spring 2015 program, but I'll most likely extend and go seasonal if I get in. I go to LSU and I'm and industrial engineer major. I'm hoping to get into hospitality/concierge or merchandise.

I'm a alumni from Lafayette!! I live here full time now working for Guest Services! Good luck applying!!

Didn't realize I already posted In this thread lmao I started a whole other one trying to see if anyone was from Louisiana. What a dummy. Anyone looking to do any interesting roles? Or just the normal

How is everybody doing so far? I am still pending and am going to character auditions this saturday (Oct. 11) in Atlanta, anyone else going to be there?

I am also from Louisiana and I applied for Spring advantage. I completed my phone interview on Sept 18 and I am still waiting (not very patiently).

Lilkattyb said:
How did your audition go?

My audition went okay. I was cut in the first round but there were a ton of people there and the people that they kept didnt really look like me at all. Also they never measured us or really took a close up look at us so we guess that they were looking for something very specific. Now its back to the waiting game. I got my second "still pending a final decision" email last week :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter