Any "little souvenirs?"

We're taking baby #1 to WDW for his first birthday and would LOVE to bring home a "souvenir" for him to hug 9 months later! We did try to conceive our first while on our one year anniversary trip in June 2001, but it didn't work out that way. He did accompany us on our December 2001 trip, however. Tucked quietly away while I ate Mickey Bars and Dole Whips! BTW, he just LOVES Winnie the Pooh, so he got some pixie dust from somewhere!

Can't wait till August!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my DH and I always joke that we're going to name our daughter Tink. It's kind of cute, huh?

Well, we originally had a Dec. trip planned this year and were hoping to bring our "souvenir" back. But as you can see from my countdown clock that we had to move up our trip a bit.

Alas, no "souvenir" but our first baby is due Dec. 31st!! What a way to ring in the New Year, huh?:)

loveswdw

Alas--no WDW souvenir. I have my youngest DS from the Bruce Springsteen "Tunnel of Love" tour 14 years ago!

Our DD (2 1/2) was a little souvenir from our 5th anniversary trip to Tornto. We had been trying for four years so it was a wonderful, magical souvenir!!!!!

We made another little souvenier on our trip this past Nov. - our 8th anniversary trip. Unfortunetly I miscarried. :( But it is still such a sweet, sweet memory that we actually conceived at WDW.

We are going in October and would LOVE to make another little souvenir and hopefully this time the souvenir can stay.

:earsboy:
Oh, heeheehee
Yup, our youngest DD (who is now 10). We were at Disneyland in
CA. in an offsite hotel. We were sure that she was going to have mouse ears when she was born. She went to WDW a number of times before she came into this world! We laugh and laugh and
laugh when we see that commercial...:p

This is just the type of souvenier that I need! I am a RN in a NICU and am told on a daily basis that I need a baby of my own...heehee...from the looks of this thread maybe our WDW trip will do the trick. Do you think pixie dust has anything to do with all of your guy's success?

Heather

Yes, We just had our little souvenier, ours came from the Wilderness Lodge, must be the atmosphere there or those riny afternoons in the summer when they close the pool.

Matt
-------------------------------------------------
WL '02
PO-R '01
Poly '00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter