Any Last Tips?

A fellow Islander, yay! We are going in 7 days and will be there for 5, then San Diego for 3, so excited. Of course, don't forget the camera, passports, something to do on the plane ride down (I assume you are flying). Mostly don't worry if all doesn't go according to plan, just wing it and have FUN!!
We will maybe cross paths and not know it, I'll be one of the many with a grin from ear to ear!!!! ;)

1. How many of you are going? We were there last year during Spring Break and it was very crowded. We wore matching t-shirts 2 of the days and it really helped with spotting people in our party. (Yea, sounds a little corny, but the skeptical ones in our party were sold after wearing them for two days - they even said that we should have planned to wear them for all the days :goodvibes ) We had a large party - 23 people. We also went last fall and wore matching t-shirts every day. It helped. Our shirts weren't obnoxious - saw plenty of those, they were just fun!

2. Enjoy your time there and stop to smell the roses!

3. Look for the feral cats in DL and DCA. We saw a couple of them by the White Water Snacks in DCA. There is a kitty food dish by the Test Pilot's Grill too. You might be lucky to see them there too.

4. Eat a dole whip for me and enjoy the tiki-tiki-tiki room!

If you go on Indiana Jones, pull the stick that triggers the noise and ceiling, and later the rope that says not to touch! :thumbsup2

The weatherman said we may get some rain this weekend, then it is suppose to get warm again. Cool in the morning and evening and warm during the day. Bring a sweatshirt or light jacket.

HI there, i am on the island also, just want to say have a blast....it is so cold here today i would love to be in the warm california sun getting on the maliboomer or screaming right now....we were there in may 06 and sept 07 (and DW in dec 04) and cant wait to get back...thinking next june as my oldest is graduating...but next year seems WAY too far away :confused3 ..Have an amazing trip, both our DL trips were 10 nights, the longer the better...
sharon

Get there at rope drop, rest in the afternoon.
Check out the NEW PARADE at California Adventure.

Mostly though, have a safe and magical trip.:goodvibes

hope you have a fantastic time, and maybe, being another 'rock' dweller (island), you can let us know how the trip down was like (airport transfers.e.tc) as we are heading mid-late April
thanks and enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter