Any last minute renewal payers?

Pbuttadad

Mouseketeer
Am I the only one that still hasn't paid their dues just yet? This is my first time paying dues and feel like I'm procrastinating a bit.

Am I the only one that still hasn't paid their dues just yet? This is my first time paying dues and feel like I'm procrastinating a bit.

I pay mine monthly instead. It's so much nicer and they just pop out a small amount every month.

I use their monthly payment option, so I've paid a 12th of my dues so far. Soon to pay another 12th of course.

We pay our dues monthly. I thought in order to pay the total amount you have to pay by January 31st or it would be deducted on a monthly basis.

We have not paid ours yet. Have been Hoping for a bump in the Cdn dollar. We will pay in the next day or so regardless.

I have so many contracts...last couple of add-ons I did not do the monthly payment plan. I just paid those via credit card today (started new credit card cycle). On mine, it says past due after the 15th. The payment already showed up on my "pending purchases" on my credit card statement. Something to put on my to-do list at end of year...make those monthly payment arrangements...alot easier.

Just paid mine yesterday. When I pay is dependent on the closing date on my credit card.

This is what I do too. I wait until my Feb. billing cycle and then pay with my Disney Visa. So the charge won't show up until my April bill.

This is what I do too. I wait until my Feb. billing cycle and then pay with my Disney Visa. So the charge won't show up until my April bill.

This is what I do too. Just paid mine a couple of days ago, looking forward to the extra points going on my Disney visa card. :) Yes, it is sticker shock to pay in one lump sum instead of monthly but I like using my Visa rather than straight from my checking account.

I will be paying in the next day or so too. I do this every year. There is no penalty if paid by the 15 so why not?

First, I waited till my account closed for the billing cycle. Then, I used my points from the rewards card and the balance on the Disney Visa. It is a large
payment the next month, but worth getting more points.

I just paid mine today. So yeah I'm a procrastinator too ;)

We normally pay ours late (early Feb) each year. I am thinking I have in my mind that the "drop dead" date is Valentines day.

We put it on our Disney Visa so we can get double points and I believe he 6 months no interest works as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter