Any last minute advice? We leave tomorrow!

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
Our vacation starts Friday. I don't feel like I am ready but I'm going anyway! I can't plan forever I guess.

Any last minute words of wisdom before our 1st Universal visit?

First and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!! :woohoo:
Oh, and if it starts to rain, don't worry just duck in an inside attraction and enjoy. I hope you are staying onsite and have the FOTL (front of the line) benefit; it sure would help during this time of year and the heat! Universal is good about using fans with misters in their lines though. That's one thing that Disney did not have for their guests that we noticed. I hope you have been visiting this board during the weeks before your trip because there are so many peeps here that are really in the know about the Universal parks.

If you get to the Studios at 11am or later, enter thru the BlueManGroup entrance (off City Walk)...it'll be MUCH less crowded!

Arrive early for everything.

In the summer time, the park opens early, but they don't officially post it. Be at the gate at 08:00am even if you have FOTL. You can knock out Marvel Island in 15 minutes if you go in first, and you can get front seat rides on the coasters.
Eat lunch at 11:30am.
8pm is rush hour at the Citywalk restaurants, try to eat dinner at 6pm.

Stock a cooler before checking into your hotel.

In all the trip reports I've read, when the people show up early, it's a good trip report. When they show up at 11am, it's a bad report.

That's ok if you get there late on your first day after flying down, just expect huge crowds until the tired leave around 5pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter