any kohls codes out there?

WendyLovesPeter

I wanna go back. I gotta go back to WDW!
does anyone have any type of code? I have to do a little online... I was in the store yesterday, and I saw someone had a mailed % off code and I was like WTH.... didn't get that one though I usually get plenty, so... just wondering........

Hmmm....I know that Holiday Kohl's cash expired yesterday but I'm not sure about the discount codes. I didn't get one recently and ALWAYS do!!!

I ordered today from Kohls and used Promo Code Extra20 (20% off) and also got free shipping. Good Luck!

Thanks! I was in there yesterday and didn't have a coupon! I just ordered what I wanted online! Now I don't have to wait!! And free shipping since it was over $75!

I got an email today for a 2 day only sale Jan. 5 and 6, Online only with the codes JANSAVE15 to save 15% off any purchase, JANTAKE20 to save 20% when spending $100 or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter