Any January Dis Meets?

ilovedisney74

I love Disney
I have been reading all about the Dis Meets and they sound like a lot of fun. Does anyone have anything scheduled for the last week of January 2008?

Doesn't look like any are scheduled, but we'll be there the last week. I know I've seen at least a few other posts with the same dates.

Will you be in Disneyland or Disney World? I'm going to Disneyland Jan 22nd-Jan 31st... well.... Jan 22-24th I'll be in San Diego visiting my Grandparents, but Jan 25-31st I'll be in Disney!

We will be in WDW Jan 19th - 29th....always up for meeting other Disers......January Disers Unite!!! Who wants to meet up end of January!?

I will be there January 23 - 30. I am at the Wilderness Lodge. Let's see if we can get something going.

We will be there 1/18-1/22 at OKW

And I'm here all the time and would love to meet with all you disers. I work at Epcot and love to do these meets.

My DW and I will be there Jan. 27-Feb. 1 for my birthday would love to meet up. We will be at WL

we will be at the PC 1/25 - 2/2 doing P & PP on the 29th hope to see you around the parks!

Tiggergrams1 where in Epcot are you? will be in Epcot the 26th and 29th

We leave tomorrow morning :cool1: We'll be at the P&P party on the 29th. We'll have some lime green mickey heads and be looking for others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter